• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    So you'd like to mock my for my service to our country Indy Monkey? I expect nothing better from you.

I know exactly who you are and will be sure to reintroduce myself in person.

Just so you can prepare your comeback most Marines describe themselves as former. It's a way to say "I'm a Marine" without accidentally misleading people into thinking you are a active duty Marine.

I honorably served our country for ten years. You will either apologize for the dishonorable comment or see a dentist.

Punk.

so some of you guys say once a marine always a marine, the others say once a marine?

I was corrected once by a marine and ate crap for it. Now I am being corrected again. Tell you what you guys should figure out what you want to be called and stick with something uniform.

Congrats you have 2 more years than me.:D

I figured you had me on ignore anyway.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    So you'd like to mock my for my service to our country Indy Monkey? I expect nothing better from you.

Just so you can prepare your comeback most Marines describe themselves as former. It's a way to say "I'm a Marine" without accidentally misleading people into thinking you are a active duty Marine.

I honorably served our country for ten years. You will either apologize for the dishonorable comment or see a dentist.

Punk.
    I get the winner!!!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Leaving your pistol at home for the sole purpose of not needing to provide any ID if the cops ask sounds like you are hoping for some interaction. You are hoping they ask for your LTCH so you can rub it in their faces that you don't need one (nor an ID).

When someone who carries a pistol every day of their lives leaves it at home so they won't have to provide the cops ID, that says something.

Those comments were in fact what swayed me on this whole thing. It really demonstrated what your true intentions are.

Our true intent is to exercise our rights in a peaceful and lawful manner. In my case, I'm choosing to do so in the manner I am because the police failed to obey the law.

Again, it's unfortunate that you hold your fellow gun owners and Americans in such contempt. It's more unfortunate that you cannot see the problem with citizens obeying the law having to worry about police harassment.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy

Punk.

You do realize that IMPD IS actively monitoring this thread, right? :n00b:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Punk.

It's not your service we are mocking. It's your contempt for our rights.

Your "dentist" threat, incidentally, is an assault. You are a criminal, and should not be carrying a gun.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You do realize that IMPD IS actively monitoring this thread, right? :n00b:

Your "dentist" threat, incidentally, is an assault. You are a criminal, and should not be carrying a gun.

so some of you guys say once a marine always a marine, the others say once a marine?

I was corrected once by a marine and ate crap for it. Now I am being corrected again. Tell you what you guys should figure out what you want to be called and stick with something uniform.

Congrats you have 2 more years than me.:D

I figured you had me on ignore anyway.

I saved a screen shot of his threat in case this thread gets closed, just in case he follows through with it..

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Evidently Esrice's and Lars' cautions to knock off the name calling didn't work. I'm here with the hammer now and I'm done with it. There will be no more.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Exactly.

Demo, we thank you for your service, we just wished you had learned something while serving...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom