• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I Mostly Prefer Donuts... will any be available on this OC walk?

I'm going to be in Backwoods, Mississippi visiting the in-laws. I would love to be there to make sure none of the INGO members get a surprise colonoscopy by officer friendly, but unfortunately the trip was planned before the OC walk. Good luck!

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Really?? You insult a major portion of this board that owns "AKs" or similar firearms?
    Your post reads like you have been watching too much MSNBC :rolleyes:

Edit: you must REALLY hate NFA Day, scary gun owners with full auto and suppressed weapons should all just move to Somalia too?

Owns wasn't the right word, I should have said "walking around with AKs, RPGs, etc. daily, at school, church, court, etc." This thread is about walking around in public with firearms/weapons out in the open, so that is what I was getting at. I have no problem with folks owning AK-47 style rifles. I personally don't have an issue if folks want to carry them, but folks here can be certain that if more and more folks pull Leonard Embody type publicity stunts, it won't help the cause at all.

Maybe instead of holstered guns at the event, everyone should OC their handguns holding them in their hands, just keep them pointed down as to not get charged with pointing a firearm? A bunch of people walking around with guns in their hands might get even more attention and help the cause. :dunno:

In the spring, you'll have Beech Grove Firearms new range open. Hopefully it will hurt some of Pop Guns business.

Now it is spring? I thought it was going to be this month. I was hoping there would be some place indoors to shoot over the summer besides Pops.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I was at pop's today from 11 to 4 telling their customers what kind of people speak for the shop.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Were you inside the store saying that? Or standing outside?
    Outside on public property, Im dumb, but not that dumb.:D

There are two things that will **** off a man quicker than anything. Messing with his woman and his money. If you do either one of those you had better have your ducks in a row.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Outside on public property, Im dumb, but not that dumb.:D

There are two things that will **** off a man quicker than anything. Messing with his woman and his money. If you do either one of those you had better have your ducks in a row.

How'd it go? Any of them go to different shops?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    You know what i love about Pops?

For only 300 bucks you can get the "Full Tactical Package" for your cheap mossberg shotgun.

newbreacher1.jpg

OR.. or or or...

heavybadge.jpg

a licensed investigator of privates <hmm.. I could wear this in the bedroom...

piheavybadgelg.jpg

Or.. Glockolate.

glock.jpg

I have heard you can run over that chocolate glock with a tank, and it will be unharmed. OR drag it behind your pickup.

I love Pops.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    How'd it go? Any of them go to different shops?

Two people came up to talk to us. We told them what mike had said. He lost atleast two customers because of that. I think it would be worth having a larger group of people there on a weekend when they are busy.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I have had several calls from the press on this already. Please be careful and respectuful! I'm considering joining you but I just found out about this event.

We would love to have you there, safety and education are the 2 things on my mind the most.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Two people came up to talk to us. We told them what mike had said. He lost atleast two customers because of that. I think it would be worth having a larger group of people there on a weekend when they are busy.

Yep, and the one guy in the truck actually did a face palm...it was a kodak moment, but I didn't have my camera ready.

Also for you nay sayers...while we were speaking with one individual about open carry, he clearly thought his LTCH said "concealed" on it as he said even police officers have told him that. He pulled it out in amazement about what was actually fact. So, even while protesting at Pop's, we were able to educate a legal handgun owner. :yesway:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Yep, and the one guy in the truck actually did a face palm...it was a kodak moment, but I didn't have my camera ready.

Also for you nay sayers...while we were speaking with one individual about open carry, he clearly thought his LTCH said "concealed" on it as he said even police officers have told him that. He pulled it out in amazement about what was actually fact. So, even while protesting at Pop's, we were able to educate a legal handgun owner. :yesway:

That's awesome! It will happen more on Black Friday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom