Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Radio was just talking about it (WIBC), reporting that people will be OC'ing on black friday around 11:30, raising awareness for gun rights/freedoms.

I think I'll go to this... it'll be my first "event" with other gun owners... and honestly, I've never SEEN another person with a gun ... I feel like I'm the only person in Indiana that OC's sometimes.

How many people usually attend this sort of thing? I know there'll be lots of long guns and whatnot... is it really a place worth going for someone like me that just regularly OC's a handgun? I don't own a shotgun/AR

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Radio was just talking about it (WIBC), reporting that people will be OC'ing on black friday around 11:30, raising awareness for gun rights/freedoms.

I think I'll go to this... it'll be my first "event" with other gun owners... and honestly, I've never SEEN another person with a gun ... I feel like I'm the only person in Indiana that OC's sometimes.

How many people usually attend this sort of thing? I know there'll be lots of long guns and whatnot... is it really a place worth going for someone like me that just regularly OC's a handgun? I don't own a shotgun/AR

You can go to Bradis and buy a Mosin Nagant for pretty cheap. Then you will have something to carry and a new toy:D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier, you don't even have to carry a gun to help educate.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008

You ARE the only one. We've been setting this trap for years. :cool:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

Be careful, once you start paying attention to politics and gun laws you will only get more pissed off and involved.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You ARE the only one. We've been setting this trap for years. :cool:

Alright, I'm going. I'll finally be able to verify that there are actually other guns that exist between Greenwood, Indianapolis, and Carmel.

BUT...

Whoever has a 1911 has to let me hold it. On the market for one :3

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Alright, I'm going. I'll finally be able to verify that there are actually other guns that exist between Greenwood, Indianapolis, and Carmel.

BUT...

Whoever has a 1911 has to let me hold it. On the market for one :3

Please no handling of pistols on the street, please sit in a car away from the event if you want to handle a pistol, it's not that I don't trust you to be safe but there is a very real possibility that we will be on multiple cameras the whole time we are out there.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Is there an actual planning thread with details beyond time and date that are being worked out? I missed one and am curious.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The only people urging gun owners to attend seems to be the media, and why won't WIBC call the organizer of the event back, I know they have my number

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm all about expressing one's rights and all. Heck I OC from time to time. However its starting to feel like this OC is becoming a in your face movement more than an educational stance. What's next on the list? A pride parade down Mass Ave?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom