• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    You would have to expect this happening at a county fair. Just carry concealed so you dont ruin your kids day!

Proving a point must be more important than your kids. Well done.

Sometimes, teaching your kids to STAND up for what is RIGHT is far more important than snarfing cotton candy at the fair.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You would have to expect this happening at a county fair. Just carry concealed so you dont ruin your kids day!

I am going to pound on this Dead Horse as well...

First off, thank you for interjecting that this is really about CC vs. OC and not about the LEO overstepping his knowledge and abilities in a very poor fashion.

Secondly, Yes teaching your Children should be far more important than allowing them to shove Cotton Candy, and Deep Fried Twinkies down their throats as the stand in line to ride the tilt a whirl...

Thirdly, HE WAS EXERCISING A LEGAL ACTIVITY! What was he doing that was illegal do have him expelled from the property?!

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I am scared...

Scared of iChokePeople and his deep fried Twinkie fetish...

Scutter carries an emergency stick of butter, and *I* get the label? I do love me some deep-fried twinkies, though. Bucket list: Be tasered while eating a deep fried twinkie.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

That's just wrong... I'm not teaching my kids to be ashamed to do something that is their right, and 100% legal to boot.

:noway: :rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

Teach your children to tuck your tail between your legs and hide whenever the government doesn't like something and prevents you from getting some meaningless crap to enforce it!

Teaching my child how to politely and respectfully, but firmly, deal with an ignorant officer is 10x more valuable than a ride on a tilt-a-whirl.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

Therein lies the problem. Why should we EXPECT to be hassled anywhere while engaging in a completely legal act? The answer is that we shouldn't. And I will continue to OC until the day where law abiding gun owners are not hassled any longer. And to be perfectly clear, I was not OCing to prove a point or cause a scene, or to intimidate. I was OCing because it is my right among other very good arguments. And as has been stated, I would rather teach my kids to stand up for their rights in the face of oppression than to cower in fear just so they can eat their deep fried twinkies.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    GOOD JOB!!!!......you had a relativley good experience....there is an issue with Indianapolis officers sneaking up behind you...and without announcing their presence or intentions placing their hand on your weapon or in some cases removing it from your holster....this is asking for a provoked arrest, injury, lawsuit, and/or death....anyone hear who would be interested there is a group of Indiana citizens who are forming in order to better educate local law enforcement communities on concealed carry rights..as well as citizens....and they are going to take these issues to local/state governments to deal with them head on....if you're interested in showing support check them out guys and throw your .02 in and help us fight for the cause....with enough support we'll stop this ignorance......here's a link Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More at facebook search for citizensforcivilrights

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Therein lies the problem. Why should we EXPECT to be hassled anywhere while engaging in a completely legal act? The answer is that we shouldn't. And I will continue to OC until the day where law abiding gun owners are not hassled any longer. And to be perfectly clear, I was not OCing to prove a point or cause a scene, or to intimidate. I was OCing because it is my right among other very good arguments. And as has been stated, I would rather teach my kids to stand up for their rights in the face of oppression than to cower in fear just so they can eat their deep fried twinkies.

Somebody rep this man:patriot:! I gotta share the love first.

Top Bottom