redcard_small.gif
    redcard_small.gif
    redcard_small.gif

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'm still waiting for him to go to Israel and declare he is a deity. Just saying LOL

Keep LOLing, nothing he says or does surprises me anymore. Didn't I read a book or see that in a movie? Oh yea now I remember, it was in...oh wait, we are FORBIDDEN from such discussion. Never mind.:D

Compuvette

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Are you kidding? He couldn't be bothered to take time out for an American hero and an icon of our ages... that's an unrelated stock photo taken on April 24, 2012.
    Now if it'd had something to do with Mao, or Che, or....

How true. Our current POTUS (it still pains me to think that) is a major dbag. However...

I salute Mr. Armstrong and all who proceeded and follow him. :patriot:

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Where would you like to see NASA's budget land? It is around 0.5% of the annual budget. This is down from 5% at the height of the Cold War. If increased, where would you allocate those resources? I don't have much of a quibble with NASA's current direction. I imagine many are still sore over the shuttle program, old technology.

So, the shuttle is old technology? And how are we currently getting payload and astronauts into space...new technology? The shuttles needed to be retired but the concept of a recoverable vehicle is still cutting edge technology.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    screams of photoshop! However, the one I think would be funny will get me a visit, On a side note: notice the arc of the blade in relation to those "ears"

Barack_Obama_is_a_pathetic_narcissist.png

Last edited:

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    I used to hate listening to Clinton say how he felt my pain. But Barry is so much worse. How he looks down to everyone and talks down to everyone. I'm not sure if he's clueless or not but it sure seems like everything he's doing is intentional.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I used to hate listening to Clinton say how he felt my pain. But Barry is so much worse. How he looks down to everyone and talks down to everyone. I'm not sure if he's clueless or not but it sure seems like everything he's doing is intentional.

I would believe that the destruction is very deliberate but that he is sufficiently obtuse that he doesn't get it where people are concerned, particularly those who don't accept him as their messiah. I don't think he has yet grasped that not everyone is a blind, stupid sheep.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    I would believe that the destruction is very deliberate but that he is sufficiently obtuse that he doesn't get it where people are concerned, particularly those who don't accept him as their messiah. I don't think he has yet grasped that not everyone is a blind, stupid sheep.

obtuse.PNG

Put your tust in the lord son...But you @ss belongs to Obama.

Top Bottom