• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I hear he personally makes out the drone target list....you'd probably be one of the few on INGO not on there:)

How do I get on it? Call him a Kenyan or fearless leader and damn him to hell? You'd think if he was so terrible, the repubs would focus on fielding a candidate that people actually wanted to vote FOR.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How do I get on it? Call him a Kenyan or fearless leader and damn him to hell? You'd think if he was so terrible, the repubs would focus on fielding a candidate that people actually wanted to vote FOR.

Probably just by hanging out with me or strahd or blackhawk or any one of the other so-called Obama bashers. You might luck out.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    You'd think if he was so terrible, the repubs would focus on fielding a candidate that people actually wanted to vote FOR.

my guess is you'd still B**** and make snarky comments on the internet even if they did field a decent candidate. its probably a cosmic plot to put ****ty people in the race just to keep you consistent...............

i dont know why you are worried about romney so much, you are obviously liberal and have a thing for obama...... vote for him we dont care just stop being on the down low about it

jake

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    my guess is you'd still B**** and make snarky comments on the internet even if they did field a decent candidate. its probably a cosmic plot to put ****ty people in the race just to keep you consistent...............

i dont know why you are worried about romney so much, you are obviously liberal and have a thing for obama...... vote for him we dont care just stop being on the down low about it

jake

:rolleyes:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He would contest that anyone including <edited religious figure> was a decent candidate.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What we have is akin to sticking your finger in a light socket and *****ing about how bad it hurts. Then repeat over and over expecting a different result each time. If one candidate is so terrible that he deserves 24/7/365/4 criticism, what good does it do to vote for his equivelant?

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    I am reminded of that old question.....

What is the difference between a lesbian and a horse?

About 200 pounds and a flannel shirt.

Hey, at least this one dressed up for the white house visit!

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    What we have is akin to sticking your finger in a light socket and *****ing about how bad it hurts. Then repeat over and over expecting a different result each time. If one candidate is so terrible that he deserves 24/7/365/4 criticism, what good does it do to vote for his equivelant?

What does this have to do with this thread?

Jakr

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Be careful, if you complain about the wrong thing, you are labeled a liberal. If you complain about the same thing as most of the complainers, you are labeled a great American who is concerned for the Republic.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Be careful, if you complain about the wrong thing, you are labeled a liberal. If you complain about the same thing as most of the complainers, you are labeled a great American who is concerned for the Republic.

Your right ive seen this happen. But i dint think it applys here. I was referring to an overall attitude on several threads.....

Jake

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom