• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    He would contest that anyone including <edited religious figure> was a decent candidate.

but nobody cares when bush talked to jesus! how is romney any different that jesus? tell me how a vote for jesus is any different than romney huh huh huh do you know do you know

jake

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    but nobody cares when bush talked to jesus! how is romney any different that jesus? tell me how a vote for jesus is any different than romney huh huh huh do you know do you know

jake

What in the world are you talking about? :dunno:

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    OK, you don't like griping and think complaining should be equal and balanced.

I will complain about any politician that wants to add more to the national debt than all previous politicians, apologize to despots, insult allies Britian and Israel, throw money down the rat hole of "Green Energy", and ignore the Constitution just for starters. If the shoe happens to fit Obama, so be it. Senators and Congressmen are to blame also. Don't defend the current administration by saying previous administrations are just as bad.
    If you like what the current administration has done, just demonstrate integrity and say so.

Or to actually have a little bit of integrity to the complaints. Obama can't fart without somebody complaining about how unamerican he is, he's a Muslim, etc. if Romney wins this November, the presidential griping threads here will be cut in at least half. Most of the Romney supporters will be silent or only defend Romney.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    OK, you don't like griping and think complaining should be equal and balanced.

I will complain about any politician that wants to add more to the national debt than all previous politicians, apologize to despots, insult allies Britian and Israel, throw money down the rat hole of "Green Energy", and ignore the Constitution just for starters. If the shoe happens to fit Obama, so be it. Senators and Congressmen are to blame also. Don't defend the current administration by saying previous administrations are just as bad.
    If you like what the current administration has done, just demonstrate integrity and say so.

So.

I've got almost 11,000 posts on this forum which many will give a good insight to my political ideology. If thinking I'm an Obama supporter makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    So.

I've got almost 11,000 posts on this forum which many will give a good insight to my political ideology. If thinking I'm an Obama supporter makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

and here I was thinking you like to post a lot about straightening all us dummies who vote for Republican candidates. I'm not sure you straighten out the third party guys when they call the repubs clowns though, wouldn't that be fair and balanced criticism?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    and here I was thinking you like to post a lot about straightening all us dummies who vote for Republican candidates. I'm not sure you straighten out the third party guys when they call the repubs clowns though, wouldn't that be fair and balanced criticism?

A vote for anyone but reverend al is a vote for Farrakhan.

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Regardless of how quickly we get rid of this stain, historians forever more will look back at this time in our history and they will describe it as the result of the destruction we brought upon ourselves.

We've done this to ourselves.

This, well almost...anyone who voted for him did this to us....

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Wow, I'm impressed. Only have to read 11,000 posts to understand your political ideology. Read enough of your posts to know you parse every other posters words, obfuscate, and find fault with everything.

Interesting avoidance tactic that you think I think you are an Obama supporter. Interesting that you avoid a clear position on this specific thread, instead pointing to 11,000 other posts to clarify your philosophy.

So.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Wow, I'm impressed. Only have to read 11,000 posts to understand your political ideology. Read enough of your posts to know you parse every other posters words, obfuscate, and find fault with everything.

Interesting avoidance tactic that you think I think you are an Obama supporter. Interesting that you avoid a clear position on this specific thread, instead pointing to 11,000 other posts to clarify your philosophy.

My clear position on this specific thread is it is much ado about nothing. Trillions in debt and both parties have zero interest in fixing it. They're more interested in pointing the blame at each other and maintaining power than fixing the mess they created. Excuse me while I go fit my daughter for the chains and shackles she'll be soon wearing to work and pay for this mess. After that, I'm going to finish sulking at Obama's dis of my Redsox.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Later they met at the Lincoln Monument to protest Lincoln's murderous assult on Vampires.
    :hehe:

i'm sure! shame on lincoln for acting aggressively and intolerant of those poor vampires i'm sure they turned to a life of blood suckery because of a society filled with guns and those awful conservatives, if only they had more basketball courts and better public housing......................

jake

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The pendulum has swung too far to the left. Hopefully, it will begin swinging back toward the right.

How so?

I realize that conservatives finally got their individual mandate, but did you have something else in mind to swing the country back towards the left?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The pendulum has swung too far to the left. Hopefully, it will begin swinging back toward the right.

I would argue that for our purposes the differences between 'left' and 'right' are not significant as they are merely two different flavors of concentrating power in the hands of the federal government at the expense of our freedom. What we need are people who understand the concept of reading the Constitution, doing what it says, and not doing what it doesn't say. Until then, the difference we have, with Obama/Romney as a prime example is really a choice between ketchup or mustard on our s**t sandwich. Personally, I prefer a good piece of beef on my sandwich. The choice should be in the substance, not merely offering us two different condiments.

Top Bottom