• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    OK Elsie - you got it. Crunch, Crunch, Crunch.

You ask, what is that???

It's the sound of me eating Crow. . . with egg on my face.

If he had not taken 2-3 years to release it, I would not have made the assumption that it did not exist. :n00b:

LOL... You get serious props from me for letting the facts actually change your opinion. Put that nasty crow down. It belongs to CarmelHP anyway! :)

Last edited:

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    LOL... You get serious props from me for letting the facts actually change your opinion. Put that nasty crow down. It belongs to CarmelHP anyway! :)

How's that? I never once said that Obama did not have a birth certificate (and I challenge you to find anywhere I claimed it), just that he's a lying ******* (most open administration EVAH) for not producing it. My criticism was that his defenders such as yourself and the other DU minions are no friends of gun owners.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    My criticism was that his defenders such as yourself and the other DU minions are no friends of gun owners.

You know very well what crow belongs to you. You have yet to support your accusations that I am an Obama defender and now you've added DU minion to the soup?

Have you even read your own sig quote?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I said nothing about the birther controversy. I said you were intellectually dishonest. That is a threadjack if one can jack one's own thread.

Really? Alleged "intellectual dishonesty" bothers you? Why? You've been defending Barry and his most open administration's (EVAH) intellectual dishonesty for pages upon pages here. Get real.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Get real.
    You've made a number of accusations that you have simply failed to support. It would be very simple for you to do so, but you don't because you can't. You continue to try to cloud the issue and deflect my requests for you to support your accusations or admit you are wrong. We both know you didn't make a mistake, it was intentional. You are not stupid. You are intellectually dishonest.

Top Bottom