• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I predict Obama will win 12' by at least 5 points. Won't be a bit surprised if it's more than 10. That's how much faith I have that the repubs will run another retread.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I predict Obama will win 12' by at least 5 points. Won't be a bit surprised if it's more than 10. That's how much faith I have that the repubs will run another retread.

Who would you vote for if the election was tomorrow?

1. Obama
    2. Trump
    3. Bush (not a human, a literal bush, they have rights now ;))

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hawaii has just closed the door on even Obama getting a copy of his long form. They passed a law in 2001 but it was never enforced with people getting copies as little as two days before Trump announced he could get it, Hawaii announced they would now enforce their law.

Why the secrecy?

Bush produced his college transcripts after all the howling by Democrats.

McCain produced his long form birth certificate after all the howling by Democrats.

Why the double standard?

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    :dunno::coffee:
    Hawaii has just closed the door on even Obama getting a copy of his long form. They passed a law in 2001 but it was never enforced with people getting copies as little as two days before Trump announced he could get it, Hawaii announced they would now enforce their law.

Why the secrecy?

McCain produced his long form birth certificate after all the howling by Democrats.

Why the double standard?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Why the secrecy?

Why the double standard?
    Look at this thread and the answer's obvious. He's got his opponents supporters riled up about a non-issue and they look rather foolish, at best. They open themselves up to ridicule and everything they say is easily dismissed as the rantings of the fringe. It's worth it to him to see to it that this continues. He has nothing to lose.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    If our amigos south of the border can come up with social security cards, drivers' license, etc., then...............................?

Yea no kidding, why is that thing curled on one end, like it is fresh off the roll? Mine is almost as old as his, it's flat from being in an envelope for all this time. I know this birther issue is going no where but still it's all wierd.

Why does he do it when Trump makes a stink, is Obama propping up Trump as his next opponent, I don't think Trump has any better chance then Mccain did.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Yea no kidding, why is that thing curled on one end, like it is fresh off the roll? Mine is almost as old as his, it's flat from being in an envelope for all this time. I know this birther issue is going no where but still it's all wierd.

Why does he do it when Trump makes a stink, is Obama propping up Trump as his next opponent, I don't think Trump has any better chance then Mccain did.

Sounds like Obama is scared of Trump.:twocents:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Good god people....
    beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Last edited:

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    :horse:

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    There is probably more truth to your train of thought than most realize. Run against a weak candidate like Trump, and your chances of re-election are most certainly assured.

Top Bottom