• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    taken from Nauresistance Dotorg fb page...

Something I found while researching the hospital that appears on the Birth Certificate Obama just released.... I wonder why Obama's Birth Certificate doesn't match this womans Birth Certificate as she was born 1 day after Obama in the same hospital.. note the hospital address on both of these documents.

hhhmmmmmmmmm:dunno:

21026916972832314311218.jpg
    Uuuhhhhh..........
    Uuummmmm.......
    Clerical error!
    Yeah that's it! :):
    A simple clerical error!

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    mostly ignorance on this thread but even more racism, why didn't everyone scream for Clinton's birth certificate? Why didn't we accuse Bush of being muslim? Was Ford actually hispanic? Perhaps Carter was part native american? Maybe Bush Sr. was from mars? Maybe Lincoln had a 3rd nipple. Turns out no one cares because those men were WHITE. But since were all scared the democrats are gonna take our guns away lets make up a bunch of crap about our black president. If he were a danger to this country we would know by now. As long as the gop keeps throwing around names like Trump and Palin were gonna have to deal with him for another 5 years anyway. By the way I hope he is muslim (which is far different than a Islamic extremist) because I believe muslims hold themselves to a much higher standard than "christians".
    Is this the "official" DU stance now? :noway:
    :popcorn:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    mostly ignorance on this thread but even more racism, why didn't everyone scream for Clinton's birth certificate? Why didn't we accuse Bush of being muslim? Was Ford actually hispanic? Perhaps Carter was part native american? Maybe Bush Sr. was from mars? Maybe Lincoln had a 3rd nipple. Turns out no one cares because those men were WHITE. But since were all scared the democrats are gonna take our guns away lets make up a bunch of crap about our black president. If he were a danger to this country we would know by now. As long as the gop keeps throwing around names like Trump and Palin were gonna have to deal with him for another 5 years anyway. By the way I hope he is muslim (which is far different than a Islamic extremist) because I believe muslims hold themselves to a much higher standard than "christians".

Racism is the cry of the simple mind.

There is so much fail here, I don't know where to begin.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I found this in the comments of the vid page also... very interesting observation.

IT'S MORE THAN JUST THE NAME OF THE HOSPITAL THEY GOT WRONG - THEY GOT THE NAME OF THE REGISTRAR SPELLED WRONG Note to forgers: it is spelled “Ukulele.” THE PERSON WHO SIGNED IT FOR THE DOCTOR AND FOR THE MOTHER ARE THE SAME - LOOK AT THE 'Ds' - THEY ARE THE SAME
    ALSO THEY DID NOT POST AFRICAN FOR RACE BACK IN 1961 THEY POSTED NEGRO
    LOOK AT THE FUNNY NUMBERS ON THE RIGHT - THEY ARE JUST WEIRD
    WHAT DO YOU THINK THOSE ARE FOR?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    By the way I hope he is muslim (which is far different than a Islamic extremist) because I believe muslims hold themselves to a much higher standard than "christians".

QFT I couldn't agree more. There is no argueing that the muslim followers obey a completly different code of standards... they even have a name for it... Sahara Law. :rolleyes:

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    John, you're wrong, we don't have a black president; he's half white, remember? It's there on his "barf certificate!"

Why do you go injecting race and religion into a discussion about "natural born citizens" vs "citizens?" Among the most of the non-lawyer types, natural born means both parents are citizens. Other citizens may be one parent US citizen or naturalized. The other issue is the dual citizenship aspect. Play the race card if you like, but it's been used so much, it's losing its impact.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    This same issue WAS raised with Sen. McClain due to his birth in the Panama Canal zone. Just for reference he happens to be white.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    QFT I couldn't agree more. There is no argueing that the muslim followers obey a completly different code of standards... they even have a name for it... Sahara Law. :rolleyes:

Sharia Law actually, and it isn't something "muslims follow" It's something extreme muslims follow Sharia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Don't you know any extreme Christians?

Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    What is the most extreme Christian church/group?

I could go on all day. Luckily they don't have a whole country. But saying that all muslims (or implying) follow sharia law, or even respect it is very insulting, and bigoted. Muslims and Christians are not the problem religious extremism in all of it's forms is wrong. That's why I am baha'i with Christian leanings. No extremism here.

Thanks,
    Matthew

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    I found this in the comments of the vid page also... very interesting observation.

IT'S MORE THAN JUST THE NAME OF THE HOSPITAL THEY GOT WRONG - THEY GOT THE NAME OF THE REGISTRAR SPELLED WRONG Note to forgers: it is spelled “Ukulele.” THE PERSON WHO SIGNED IT FOR THE DOCTOR AND FOR THE MOTHER ARE THE SAME - LOOK AT THE 'Ds' - THEY ARE THE SAME
    ALSO THEY DID NOT POST AFRICAN FOR RACE BACK IN 1961 THEY POSTED NEGRO
    LOOK AT THE FUNNY NUMBERS ON THE RIGHT - THEY ARE JUST WEIRD
    WHAT DO YOU THINK THOSE ARE FOR?
    They probably put African because we was actually from Africa, and not just a black guy from the US. not sure what "d's" they're talking about, don't see any signatures with common elements. The only thing I think it funny is that on one they put Honolulu, Hawaii and the other Honolulu, Oahu. But that could just be a different person typing it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Drop the religion and racism angle here guys..... it has jack and :poop: to do with this.
    As well as being against the site rules.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

:rolleyes:

You forget that they questioned McCain's eligibility since he was not born on US soil...

As to you implied insult to Christians, unfortunately, INGO has a policy against religious discussions, and as much as I would like to prove you wrong, I cannot without violating the rules.

..but you already got your dig in, didn't you? Well played Sir.

john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you genuinely believe that the president of your country was elected under false pretenses and that his entire presidency may be invalid under the constitution and the only thing your doing about it is complaining on a local gun forum it tells me 2 things
    1. You don't actually care.
    2. YOU ARE some type of a coward.

The day I believe something this horrific to be true I will stop what I'm doing and march to Washington and demand answers until I get them.

Last edited:

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    If you genuinely believe that the president of your country was elected under false pretenses and that his entire presidency may be invalid under the constitution and the only thing your doing about it is complaining on a local gun forum it tells me 2 things
    2. Your some type of a coward.

The day I believe something this horrific to be true I will stop what I'm doing and march to Washington and demand answers until I get them.

Wow, an internet tough guy! BTW, tough guy, it's you're, not your. Example: You're an internet tough guy and your ignorance is showing. ;)

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    2. Your some type of a coward.

Gee, you've already brought up religion and now you're calling other forum members "cowards".

john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Gee, you've already brought up religion and now you're calling other forum members "cowards".

I'm absolutely calling anyone who believes their country elected a president under false pretense but choses to sit back and watch a coward of the highest degree.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Another interesting comparison, though the registrar accepted Barry's 3 days earlier than the other, his certificate has a higher registrar assigned serial number. Wacky.

21026916972832314311218.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

Top Bottom