• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    One cannot help but wonder how Obama, with so little experience, got elected in the first place. Could it be that voters were unhappy with the previous administration and found the Republican candidate, and his running mate, even less attractive. Given what I'm seeing from the Republicans, I am not very optimistic they will be able to slate an electable "adult" in 2012.
    IMHO only!
    A large number of people voted for Obama in order to lay claim to having participated in an historic event.
    Nothing more.
    He was obviously not as qualified as Mrs. Clinton but he was the one with the more historically significant candidacy.
    Modern elections are not much more than a "Dog and pony" show put on by the Parties to justify their existence. :noway:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    IMHO only!
    A large number of people voted for Obama in order to lay claim to having participated in an historic event.
    Nothing more.
    He was obviously not as qualified as Mrs. Clinton but he was the one with the more historically significant candidacy.
    Modern elections are not much more than a "Dog and pony" show put on by the Parties to justify their existence. :noway:

and what a historical flop it ended up being.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    mostly ignorance on this thread but even more racism, why didn't everyone scream for Clinton's birth certificate? Why didn't we accuse Bush of being muslim? Was Ford actually hispanic? Perhaps Carter was part native american? Maybe Bush Sr. was from mars? Maybe Lincoln had a 3rd nipple. Turns out no one cares because those men were WHITE. But since were all scared the democrats are gonna take our guns away lets make up a bunch of crap about our black president. If he were a danger to this country we would know by now. As long as the gop keeps throwing around names like Trump and Palin were gonna have to deal with him for another 5 years anyway. By the way I hope he is muslim (which is far different than a Islamic extremist) because I believe muslims hold themselves to a much higher standard than "christians".

Edited to avoid a butthurt ban ;)

js_ipod_1_30_10_170-1.jpg

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think Obama is a smart man, but he tries to please everyone. Whenever one attempts to please everyone, he ends up displeasing everyone. He is definitely not a good leader in the way I was taught: "A leader is one who can get others to do what you know must be done." Obama hasn't defined what needs to be done and if he has, he's not gotten the people around him to do it.

I think he's adept at manipulation and deception. I don't think that makes him smart/intelligent.

I think he wants to make people think he's pleasing them, but I don't think he really gives a **** if he does.

I believe every waking day for this man is all about him. He's the petulant princess that was coddled and never told no, never had to DO anything to GET anything. His accomplishments amount to nothing more than hoisting himself higher on the pedestal.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I think he's adept at manipulation and deception. I don't think that makes him smart/intelligent.

I think he wants to make people think he's pleasing them, but I don't think he really gives a **** if he does.

I believe every waking day for this man is all about him. He's the petulant princess that was coddled and never told no, never had to DO anything to GET anything. His accomplishments amount to nothing more than hoisting himself higher on the pedestal.

I think those are the qualities of your run-of-the-mill sociopath.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    mostly ignorance on this thread but even more racism, why didn't everyone scream for Clinton's birth certificate? Why didn't we accuse Bush of being muslim? Was Ford actually hispanic? Perhaps Carter was part native american? Maybe Bush Sr. was from mars? Maybe Lincoln had a 3rd nipple. Turns out no one cares because those men were WHITE. But since were all scared the democrats are gonna take our guns away lets make up a bunch of crap about our black president. If he were a danger to this country we would know by now. As long as the gop keeps throwing around names like Trump and Palin were gonna have to deal with him for another 5 years anyway. By the way I hope he is muslim (which is far different than a Islamic extremist) because I believe muslims hold themselves to a much higher standard than "christians".

Only 20 posts and going for a Neg Rep Badge, impressive! :rockwoot:

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    mostly ignorance on this thread but even more racism, why didn't everyone scream for Clinton's birth certificate?
    Clinton doesn't have a half brother that still lives in Kenya and a father that was from there. Or a community of people from another country who claim him as "one of us"
    Why didn't we accuse Bush of being muslim?
    Bush lived in the US his whole life and never attended a Muslim school.
    Was Ford actually hispanic? Perhaps Carter was part native american? Maybe Bush Sr. was from mars? Maybe Lincoln had a 3rd nipple. Turns out no one cares because those men were WHITE. But since were all scared the democrats are gonna take our guns away lets make up a bunch of crap about our black president. If he were a danger to this country we would know by now. As long as the gop keeps throwing around names like Trump and Palin were gonna have to deal with him for another 5 years anyway. By the way I hope he is muslim (which is far different than a Islamic extremist) because I believe muslims hold themselves to a much higher standard than "christians".
    He is not a Muslim or a person of any real faith for that matter.

Top Bottom