• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Lol. Don't blow your load to soon there buddy! .......
    What is it you do for a living printcraft? Work at a tinfoil factory? lol. I kid I kid.

My load is saved.

draft_lens15691471module135303661photo_1290532844tin_foil_hat.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, either way that bunch is clearly inept.

Don't you think they "might" want to cover their bases and look for something like this?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Lol. Don't blow your load to soon there buddy! This is much ado about nothing.

I use the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Acrobat..) on a daily basis and have been for the past 10yrs.

This document had been scanned, which created the top layer. This is done when the original scan is a bit light and needs more contrast. Adobe takes the blackest part of the image and creates a separate layer so that it can increase the contrast from the background. Happens a million times a day.

Darn! You almost had him! So close.

What is it you do for a living printcraft? Work at a tinfoil factory? lol. I kid I kid.

If you can't figure out what printcraft does for a living by his nick...:facepalm:

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It doesnt matter, no one is ever going to prove anything so why even bother. Chances are likely he will be out of a job in a year anyway.

Actually chances are he is going to stay. How do you think he is gone? I would say most experts agree, and history would show that he will win (he is an incumbent) and unless Republicans put up something better than they have it will be a landslide victory for him. This has also been reported in many news outlets to be nothing more than the method used to put it online. Much to do about nothing

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    It's not about the birth certificate or layers. It's about keeping the controversy fueled.

Last edited:

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Actually chances are he is going to stay. How do you think he is gone? I would say most experts agree, and history would show that he will win (he is an incumbent) and unless Republicans put up something better than they have it will be a landslide victory for him. This has also been reported in many news outlets to be nothing more than the method used to put it online. Much to do about nothing

So says the Democrat who really isn't a Democrat. :D

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Okay, the controversy over the birth certificate continues. Why won't the Kenyan authorities let anyone talk to granny obummer about her statement that he was born in Mombassa and left for the US a couple of days after his birth? Were babies allowed to fly back then? What about his supposed Indonesian citizenship to get into school and to get an Indonesian passport. Indonesia supposedly does not allow for dual citizenships. Someone had to surrender his US citizenship if this is true. What about the bammer using this indonesian passport to visit his mother in Pakistan? What about him applying for his Fullbright scholarship as a foreign student? What about his social security card? What about statements made by him and about him when he was just a low life state senator about not being born in the US? Why haven't I heard about anyone coming forward to tell us about what a great professor of constitutional law he was at the University of Chicago? Why did both he and his wife surrender their law licenses at various times to avoid further investigations? Why hasn't any of his fellow students come forward and said that they sat next to him at Harvard or Yale or wherever he supposedly went to school? Why doesn't any of his professors remember him since he was outstanding enough to lead the Harvard Law Review or whatever it was called? His handlers are making more effort to hide these things than those of Dan Quayle when it was eventually determined that he got into the law school at IU on a minority scholarship due to having a very rich grandaddy who donated a lot to IU.

Maybe all of these and more have been answered and maybe I have just missed it all. I am just very concerned about what would happen if such allegations were even proven to be true and that the obummer was not qualified to be POTUS. That would really be one big mess to try to sort out, probably far beyond the capabilities of anyone working in Washington D.C. If it were proven that he served as POTUS while knowing that he was actually not eligible to do so, I would hope that he would be prosecuted and sent to jail. My biggest fear is that he will continue on his path to turn the US into a France or Germany or England. It makes me very sick to see that he is using the EPA and even the USFWS to prevent oil production in the US.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    taken from Nauresistance Dotorg fb page...

Something I found while researching the hospital that appears on the Birth Certificate Obama just released.... I wonder why Obama's Birth Certificate doesn't match this womans Birth Certificate as she was born 1 day after Obama in the same hospital.. note the hospital address on both of these documents.

hhhmmmmmmmmm:dunno:

21026916972832314311218.jpg

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    :horse:
    taken from Nauresistance Dotorg fb page...

Something I found while researching the hospital that appears on the Birth Certificate Obama just released.... I wonder why Obama's Birth Certificate doesn't match this womans Birth Certificate as she was born 1 day after Obama in the same hospital.. note the hospital address on both of these documents.

hhhmmmmmmmmm:dunno:

21026916972832314311218.jpg

john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    mostly ignorance on this thread but even more racism, why didn't everyone scream for Clinton's birth certificate? Why didn't we accuse Bush of being muslim? Was Ford actually hispanic? Perhaps Carter was part native american? Maybe Bush Sr. was from mars? Maybe Lincoln had a 3rd nipple. Turns out no one cares because those men were WHITE. But since were all scared the democrats are gonna take our guns away lets make up a bunch of crap about our black president. If he were a danger to this country we would know by now. As long as the gop keeps throwing around names like Trump and Palin were gonna have to deal with him for another 5 years anyway. By the way I hope he is muslim (which is far different than a Islamic extremist) because I believe muslims hold themselves to a much higher standard than "christians".

Top Bottom