• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This will be the only warning issued. After this, bans will be handed out. You all know the forum rules. If you don't, GO READ THEM NOW. Either stop the name-calling and return this thread to civility or you're out of here.

:mods:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Check the address given on both certificates and you will find neither showing a hospital today. The Nordyle certificate address does show something that at one time could have been a medical center, but...

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Check the address given on both certificates and you will find neither showing a hospital today. The Nordyle certificate address does show something that at one time could have been a medical center, but...
    which field do you see a hospital address? if you're talking about 7d, that is the "usual address" of the mother...

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Are you an American citizen? If so, maybe you should act like one!

Oh please, who are you to judge me. The witch hunt on Obama is pointless and dumb. This is why the GOP is so doomed, they cant beat him on actual issues, they have to stoop to sideshows like Sarah Palin and trying to discredit Obama in other ways.

And no I did not Vote for Obama and think he has done pretty much nothing at best and put us into an even faster tail spin at worst. That makes the attacks even more pathetic. You would think if Obama is so bad, they should easily be able to get someone to defeat him come 2012.

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Actually chances are he is going to stay. How do you think he is gone? I would say most experts agree, and history would show that he will win (he is an incumbent) and unless Republicans put up something better than they have it will be a landslide victory for him. This has also been reported in many news outlets to be nothing more than the method used to put it online. Much to do about nothing

No, history wouldn't. Three of the last 6 presidents (Ford, Carter, Bush41,) lost their re-elect bids. Two of the three that served for two terms were Republicans. The one Democrat that served for two terms served during a period of Republican-controlled Congress for most of his time, governed from the middle, and happened to do so during a time of prosperity and productivity. The last Democrat to win re-election was LBJ, also during a healthy economy.

History actually shows that when the population perceives they are worse off than when the incumbent took office, regardless of who is responsible for the woes, they will almost always for the candidate of the other party. The 2008 election is a good illustration. Dem spending (no help from Bush for not vetoing it though) helped usher in the lastest economic crap-shoot. But because a Republican was in the White House, he held the responsibility, and Americans overwhelmingly voted for the "other guy." (Yes, there were other factors, particularly those specific to the Bush-hate fomented in the media, but for the most part....)

Another interesting comparison, though the registrar accepted Barry's 3 days earlier than the other, his certificate has a higher registrar assigned serial number. Wacky.

21026916972832314311218.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

I noticed that too. Would be interesting to see the dozen or so certificates with serial numbers immediately preceding and following the Kenyan's.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    This just opens up another can o worms.
    WHY have the OCR turned on when scanning a document you have no intention of editing? :dunno:
    I have a theory about that. I believe Obama likes feeding the "birthers" a conspiracy to chew on. This way he can point at them and say "look at all the nut jobs that hate me" This allows the main stream media the ability to paint anyone who doesn't like Obama as a "nut job". I believe this is the exact reason it took him this long to release the long form.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I have a theory about that. I believe Obama likes feeding the "birthers" a conspiracy to chew on. This way he can point at them and say "look at all the nut jobs that hate me" This allows the main stream media the ability to paint anyone who doesn't like Obama as a "nut job". I believe this is the exact reason it took him this long to release the long form.

Id still hate him even if he produced a video of his mom giving live birth to him on waikiki beach. He sucks as a president. he is not a leader. he walks talks and slouches like a weasel. I truely believe with all of my heart that he hates the principles and rights America was founded to protect. He was raised in other countries and by people who hate america (besides his grandparents). I will be HAPPY as pie once he finishes his term and retires from public life. but knowing him he wont be able to stay out of the spotlight and will try to run for president of the new world order that he sets up as president. I honestly do not wish him any harm. I do not want people to memorialize him anymore than he already will be for being the first black president. I want him just to fade away. put this bad chapter behind us and learn to never make this mistake ever again!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Not sure I would give him that much credit :D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Id still hate him even if he produced a video of his mom giving live birth to him on waikiki beach. He sucks as a president. he is not a leader. he walks talks and slouches like a weasel. I truely believe with all of my heart that he hates the principles and rights America was founded to protect. He was raised in other countries and by people who hate america (besides his grandparents). I will be HAPPY as pie once he finishes his term and retires from public life. but knowing him he wont be able to stay out of the spotlight and will try to run for president of the new world order that he sets up as president. I honestly do not wish him any harm. I do not want people to memorialize him anymore than he already will be for being the first black president. I want him just to fade away. put this bad chapter behind us and learn to never make this mistake ever again!
    We've done the noble experiment with Obama.
    Now it's time to put an adult in The White House.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    This is something I've never talked much about, but as far as qualifications and "gravitas" go, Obama has to be one of the most lightweight presidents we've ever elected.

This guy had never accomplished anything that wasn't related to popularity.

I see no signs of brilliance. I see very average intelligence, given the schools he graduated from. Not saying he's not smart, obviously he's smart. Right there with Kerry, Gore, and Bush.

Not even close to Clinton, or Nixon. Not even Reagan, who was much smarter than he ever got credit for.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This is something I've never talked much about, but as far as qualifications and "gravitas" go, Obama has to be one of the most lightweight presidents we've ever elected.

This guy had never accomplished anything that wasn't related to popularity.

I see no signs of brilliance. I see very average intelligence, given the schools he graduated from. Not saying he's not smart, obviously he's smart. Right there with Kerry, Gore, and Bush.

Not even close to Clinton, or Nixon. Not even Reagan, who was much smarter than he ever got credit for.

I would think any ordinary citizen would be qualified to be President. It doesn't take a brilliant person to lead anything. It takes a person who can objectively define the mission/goal and surround himself with people who can help him find the best solution of the available remedies. I think J.W. Bush and Clinton were among the best at this.

Reagan doesn't even count in my book. He was a renaissance man and was in a different league. Although I didn't agree with all of his politics, he demonstrated "book" and "street" smarts that exceeded many of his immediate contemporaries.

I think Obama is a smart man, but he tries to please everyone. Whenever one attempts to please everyone, he ends up displeasing everyone. He is definitely not a good leader in the way I was taught: "A leader is one who can get others to do what you know must be done." Obama hasn't defined what needs to be done and if he has, he's not gotten the people around him to do it.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I would think any ordinary citizen would be qualified to be President. It doesn't take a brilliant person to lead anything. It takes a person who can objectively define the mission/goal and surround himself with people who can help him find the best solution of the available remedies. I think J.W. Bush and Clinton were among the best at this.

Reagan doesn't even count in my book. He was a renaissance man and was in a different league. Although I didn't agree with all of his politics, he demonstrated "book" and "street" smarts that exceeded many of his immediate contemporaries.

I think Obama is a smart man, but he tries to please everyone. Whenever one attempts to please everyone, he ends up displeasing everyone. He is definitely not a good leader in the way I was taught: "A leader is one who can get others to do what you know must be done." Obama hasn't defined what needs to be done and if he has, he's not gotten the people around him to do it.

I disagree with you on several levels.

One, the ordinary among us shouldn't be President. The captain of the team might not be the best player, but he's got something special.

I honestly don't believe Obama wants to please everyone. I think he's of a certain ideological persuasion which he truly believes, but doesn't even have the intellectual capability to completely explain.

I despise what the man stands for, and I despise him less than I despise the people who voted for him for the shallowest of reasons.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    We've done the noble experiment with Obama.
    Now it's time to put an adult in The White House.
    One cannot help but wonder how Obama, with so little experience, got elected in the first place. Could it be that voters were unhappy with the previous administration and found the Republican candidate, and his running mate, even less attractive. Given what I'm seeing from the Republicans, I am not very optimistic they will be able to slate an electable "adult" in 2012.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    obama reminds me of that black guy thats on the TV show survivor right now. he uses a lot of big words that even he doesnt know the real meaning of that way he can try to overwhelm you into thinking he is intelligent. but then you have a spontanious conversation with the person and they are slobbering all over themselves from stuttering so bad because their brain isnt working because they do not have the mental ability to think on the fly and communicate. Obama sounds like a retard when he doesnt have teleprompters or an outline to speak from. the when you figure him out and realize he is a retard and call him on it, he calls you a racist to immediately switch off the attack (because we let it work in this society) and change everything to a completely different issue.

Top Bottom