NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The problem with #2 is thats just free meal and board.

Yeah we're going to burn through those tax dollars playing catch and release over that decade anyway. The real purpose is constant reminders during their sentence that they're deported again on release and this is as good as it gets.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Worst part is he’s buying fha, the roof is a disaster, there’s bare chaffed wires in the electrical panel, the furnace is 30 years old and the heat exchanger has been crudely welded recently, and more I can’t remember. FHA said all this has to be fixed before they approve a loan (typical) he did his final walk through today, none of these things have been touched, so far no problem from fha, they’re good to go. Oh yeah, there’s not a single gf outlet in the house.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Worst part is he’s buying fha, the roof is a disaster, there’s bare chaffed wires in the electrical panel, the furnace is 30 years old and the heat exchanger has been crudely welded recently, and more I can’t remember. FHA said all this has to be fixed before they approve a loan (typical) he did his final walk through today, none of these things have been touched, so far no problem from fha, they’re good to go. Oh yeah, there’s not a single gf outlet in the house.
    7217751_1448643104.691.jpg
    It will be fine

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The more I am listening to him the more I like him.
    Musk is a giant egomaniacal narcissist just like Trump. While both are absolutely amusing for having zero filter, it's just a side effect of having enough money to suffer a baseline of zero repercussions for anything. Musk's only interest in conservative politics is to protect his wealth for self-preservation and interest. He preference leans far more towards a dictatorship than anything else.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The poor 1st time buyers need to catch a break, get lucky, get raped, or stand pat.
    you can get into a house for 150 in hobart but it will take some patience and probably some sweat equity and investment.
    the days of a 120k starter home being turn key and ready to move in are gone. peoples expectations are also pretty unrealistic at some level as well generally.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Musk is a giant egomaniacal narcissist just like Trump. While both are absolutely amusing for having zero filter, it's just a side effect of having enough money to suffer a baseline of zero repercussions for anything. Musk's only interest in conservative politics is to protect his wealth for self-preservation and interest. He preference leans far more towards a dictatorship than anything else.
    I guess that's one take.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    1725537184086.png1725537184086.png

I initially heard reports that he fled the scene in a truck and then hit the woods, now I hear he just ran off into the woods from the VFW. So now he is hopefully done for as a threat to the community but did anyone hear the circumstances and other people who may have brought him to the area and if LE is coming after them?
    I hear a theory that he was trying to abduct someone for profit but there must have been a sizeable crowd there with at least some vets and armed men who would have pursued him if he tried to drag a kid away.
    I think the back story is more important to the community long term that the info we have been given.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    View attachment 377977View attachment 377977

I initially heard reports that he fled the scene in a truck and then hit the woods, now I hear he just ran off into the woods from the VFW. So now he is hopefully done for as a threat to the community but did anyone hear the circumstances and other people who may have brought him to the area and if LE is coming after them?
    I hear a theory that he was trying to abduct someone for profit but there must have been a sizeable crowd there with at least some vets and armed men who would have pursued him if he tried to drag a kid away.
    I think the back story is more important to the community long term that the info we have been given.
    There were some discussions in this thread a page or 2 back. There's also a statement from him in one of the posts, or at least some backstory.

Top Bottom