• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INgunowner

ARC Solutions
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Henry County
    How is low unemployment, secure borders, energy independence, low inflation, no wars, etc., no better than theirs?
    Probably has something to do with the record deficit spending, partisan gridlock, military waste, ballooning domestic surveillance apparatus, 2A losses, or federal overreach...

Decades of Lesser Evil ffallacy isn't the utopia you're advertising.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Probably has something to do with the record deficit spending, partisan gridlock, military waste, ballooning domestic surveillance apparatus, 2A losses, or federal overreach...

Decades of Lesser Evil ffallacy isn't the utopia you're advertising.
    Who has done better in the last 30 years or so? And 2A losses? More and more states adopted Constitutional carry under Trump. If you're talking about the bumpstock thing, meh. And it's since been overturned has it not? (By the Supreme Court that was bolstered by Trump's picks).

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Who has done better in the last 30 years or so? And 2A losses? More and more states adopted Constitutional carry under Trump. If you're talking about the bumpstock thing, meh. And it's since been overturned has it not? (By the Supreme Court that was bolstered by Trump's picks).
    Funny how quick you are to shrug off the things your guy did. I wonder what you opinion would be if Biden had done it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Funny how quick you are to shrug off the things your guy did. I wonder what you opinion would be if Biden had done it.
    I would shrug off the bumpstock issue the same way. And even moreso if the Supreme Court shot it down. If Biden had done the other things I mentioned (which you conveniently left out) I would have a more favorable view of him. But he did not. Funny how quick you were to cherry pick that one issue and ignore the rest.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I would shrug off the bumpstock issue the same way. And even moreso if the Supreme Court shot it down. If Biden had done the other things I mentioned (which you conveniently left out) I would have a more favorable view of him. But he did not. Funny how quick you were to cherry pick that one issue and ignore the rest.
    It wasn't convenient, they were not associated with gun rights. This is a gun forum after all.

Trump was not good on the 2A. It's been discussed over and over. Pretending otherwise is disingenuous.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It wasn't convenient, they were not associated with gun rights. This is a gun forum after all.

Trump was not good on the 2A. It's been discussed over and over. Pretending otherwise is disingenuous.
    Never claimed he was perfect, but he's a damn sight better than any of the alternatives presented. He never proposed banning guns as the left has. He made a flippant comment about red flag laws that was never acted upon. Continuing to focus on that and ignore the rest of the positives is no less disingenuous.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    More states adopted Constitutional carry under Biden by almost a 2-1 margin.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You dismissed the 2A failures so quickly that it seems you've forgotten the economic consequences of Trump's first term.
    His judicial appointments won't shrink bureaucratic expansion or payback decades of lost wealth from unsecured monetary devaluation.
    I've not forgotten the economic consequences. In fact I touted them. Do you like paying more for fuel and groceries? I don't.

INgunowner

ARC Solutions
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Henry County
    I've not forgotten fuel and groceries.
    Nor have I,
    I dream about the economic strength of Trump's first term. ❤️

I'm also a rational person who is able to ask questions when a good thing happens.

I want my economic power back.
    I also realize that Trump's economic trajectory was unsustainable.

NationalDebt_v02_DP_1684339148116_hpEmbed_1x1.jpg

I want better for myself, my family, my community, and my country.
    That bright future has to be paid for by someone and I refuse to make that burden fall on my great grand children because someone had an "R" beside their name.

Top Bottom