NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Passing along:
    More info from a friend regarding the stabbing:

My boss's son is a county cop and he has informed her to be very careful traveling up north (Merrillville, Schererville especially) because bus loads of illegals are being dropped off in those areas. He has told her not to travel anywhere alone and wanted her to pass that information on to us girls at work. The incident with the illegal attacking that 14 year old girl, he was trying to grab her to sex traffic. He is involved in a sex trafficking ring. This was purposely left out of the news to avoid panic. I wanted everyone here to be made aware also.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Passing along:
    More info from a friend regarding the stabbing:

My boss's son is a county cop and he has informed her to be very careful traveling up north (Merrillville, Schererville especially) because bus loads of illegals are being dropped off in those areas. He has told her not to travel anywhere alone and wanted her to pass that information on to us girls at work. The incident with the illegal attacking that 14 year old girl, he was trying to grab her to sex traffic. He is involved in a sex trafficking ring. This was purposely left out of the news to avoid panic. I wanted everyone here to be made aware also.
    same thing RNS subscribers page has said, no specifics because state and local authorities are working on it, can't have too much info out there.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    We should have a progressive punishment for illegal entry. 1st: Deportation 2nd: 10 years maximum security prison 3rd: Drop you out of a cargo plane in the Pacific in an inflatable boat. 4th: Free ride on the outside of the next SpaceX rocket to go up.

If you somehow make it to 5, I guess you can stay

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    We should have a progressive punishment for illegal entry. 1st: Deportation 2nd: 10 years maximum security prison 3rd: Drop you out of a cargo plane in the Pacific in an inflatable boat. 4th: Free ride on the outside of the next SpaceX rocket to go up.

If you somehow make it to 5, I guess you can stay
    The problem with #2 is thats just free meal and board.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    House next to @d.kaufman is going up for auction. You should buy it.
    Speaking of... What is up with the house prices?? My son is looking and the houses are either painted over flips. (painted over everything, switches, lights, plumbing) and just trashed fire hazards. Or if you find something decent it becomes a bidding war. Plan to put an offer in over the asking price.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Speaking of... What is up with the house prices?? My son is looking and the houses are either painted over flips. (painted over everything, switches, lights, plumbing) and just trashed fire hazards. Or if you find something decent it becomes a bidding war. Plan to put an offer in over the asking price.
    It's been that way for a few years. Oddly, higher interest rates have cooled the sellers market a bit, but it's still a sellers market.

Top Bottom