NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So here’s what I’m hearing now. Apparently they are busing legal aliens to the hotels on I 65 throughout Lake County, particularly in Merrillville by the mall; but also to places in Schererville and Munster.
    Additionally, there are illegal, alien encampments along the expressway in Farm fields in Lowell area.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    We should have a progressive punishment for illegal entry. 1st: Deportation in a casket. 2nd: never mind 10 years maximum security prison 3rd: Drop you out of a cargo plane in the Pacific in an inflatable boat. 4th: Free ride on the outside of the next SpaceX rocket to go up.

If you somehow make it to 5, I guess you can stay
    FIFY

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So here’s what I’m hearing now. Apparently they are busing legal aliens to the hotels on I 65 throughout Lake County, particularly in Merrillville by the mall; but also to places in Schererville and Munster.
    Additionally, there are illegal, alien encampments along the expressway in Farm fields in Lowell area.
    It is so strange. So we read these stories on the news or hear about them daily….. rapes…. Cops being shot….. illegal immigrant take overs and violence…… and now it is at our door step. I can only imagine if it is affecting places like Lowell….. everywhere in the USA is being impacted. Besides Lowell’s proximity to the highway and Chicago it is nothing special.

It was only a matter of time though desperate people overflowing the country they had to go somewhere.

Funny some of these countries liberals love have armed guards on their border walls.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Who is "they" in the busing scheme?

Federal government? Because Indiana is not a sanctuary state Texas/Florida are not busing the illegals to Indiana. I know that the Federal gubmint has been working to get them into Indiana.

FWIW, I have been back and forth along Route 2 several times in the past 10 days, all the way from the state line to Hebron, and up and down the I-65 corridor. I've not seen any of the illegal alien encampments. I'm not saying they are not there, just saying I've not seen them. Does anyone have locations on these?

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Who is "they" in the busing scheme?

Federal government? Because Indiana is not a sanctuary state Texas/Florida are not busing the illegals to Indiana. I know that the Federal gubmint has been working to get them into Indiana.
    That is what I was curious about. Nobody here wants them. Unless it is overflow from chi town.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That is what I was curious about. Nobody here wants them. Unless it is overflow from chi town.
    That is what I was wondering too, overflow from Chiraq. But who is setting them up in hotels? Some N.G.O. in coordination with the federal government? Or in coordination with the city of Shitcago? And who is busing them here?

Anyone know anyone in Merrillville, Munster, Schererville areas with eyes on the hotels and seeing crowds of migrants hanging out? Or these migrant camps along I65 or the Lowell area?

And there is a big difference between LEGAL immigrants and ILLEGALs in my book.

If they are here, I'd be happy to call the cops (daily) to report them, and get my neighbors to do the same, but I've not seen them.

EDIT: FWIW, I did a couple web searches, came up with migrant encampments for Lowell MASS, but didn't see any for Lowell IN

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Mostly joking if you couldn't tell by tossing them in the ocean with a rubber ducky on step 3 but honestly it depends. A lot of these people are probably coming out of desperation and I'm ok with sending them back with a warning.

That said, the ones like this Yanez guy who come and engage in crimes(beyond the initial illegal entry): Send them back in a black bag for all I care.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    "Not as simple as you think" says the post. But it is very simple. The issue is do we (as a society) become that monster? Not yet jedi knows.

If it was say a zombie virus society would change that attitude like a light switch.

Until then unless someone knows how to make money out of this the issue will continue.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Well kind of lucked out. I was rebuilding an old sliding barn door. Bostitch nailer blew a piston seal on just about the last nail. I got to finish up and now ordered a new seal. It has a lot of miles on it, so happy it lasted this long, and got through the project.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    If it was say a zombie virus society would change that attitude like a light switch.
    If we had a zombie outbreak over half the American population would get eaten because they were too busy trying to blame Trump or Biden. Then there’s that one guy that would be trying to dress the zombies in hello kitty clothes.

Top Bottom