NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Shooting and Hammond walmart..

View attachment 377548
    NORTH OF 30

So basically a daily activity

Nothing for us, good, kind, clean air breathing, south of US30 olds to worry 'bout.

Walmarts are just Jedi training ranges to teach new shootas, gangstas, and whores how to turn a gat sideways and blast away with the glock switch "ON"

Keep your :pimp: and :gheyhi: north of the lands of milk and honey and the raccoons and :mullet: won't have to set you all straight.

:oldwise:

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    1725323062466.png
    Looks great to me!!!

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Happy Tuesday morning. Those of you people that need to get to work. Get going.
    Such a toss up. Nice to have the time off. But you think if it would be better to be healthy enough to go to work. I can do stuff around the house and yard work pretty well. Then I pay for it wanting to sleep for a couple days.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Annnd I just realized that the extra pork chop that I grilled for tonight's dinner is still sitting on the stovetop from when I brought it in last night. I washed off the seasoning and stuck it in the fridge. The dogs won't mind it being out all night.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The Walmart on 165th was always a :poop: hole and they just moved it further south.
    That one was way way too small.
    At one point it was the highest theft store for Walmart in Indiana.

The issue now is its right off the highway so gangs from IL mix with IN gangs and the end result is not good.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    It's really weighing on me my sons behavior in Kindergarten. I only wished I had better co parenting on the other end but I seen this over a year ago and had to shell out more money and mental health to try to keep him on the straight and narrow only to have the other drag feet along the way. Hopefully I can get a family therapist soon and start his process towards healing.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It's really weighing on me my sons behavior in Kindergarten. I only wished I had better co parenting on the other end but I seen this over a year ago and had to shell out more money and mental health to try to keep him on the straight and narrow only to have the other drag feet along the way. Hopefully I can get a family therapist soon and start his process towards healing.
    Good luck. Shame you have to work thru this but keep going forward with your head held high.

Top Bottom