NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    And this is on region news now. Says officer was shot by subject and subject was possibly shot as well and happened yesterday, whereas article jedi posted says today. But they both say happened in Sheldon, IL So guess still needing more details

1000004315.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Pizza, beer, pool, and friends yesterday into the evening.

Got back mid-morning after getting Mom and Dad's place put back on the right path. Mowed then had the kid practice riding his bike. Visited with a few neighbors. Happy hour started with the ball game on. Time to make sure this recliner doesn't float away.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm Arizona news....

Beware of buying a new home from this s.. company! The tiktok/youtube home inspector makes videos on his inspections. He did not release the name of the company that builds the house he inspects.

Taylor-Morrison (the home building company) on the other hand asked AZ to revoke this guy's license for his videos showing the crap work they do.
    :facepalm:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    In the November 1990 election, the voters were offered two King Day options: Proposition 301, which replaced Columbus Day on the list of paid state holidays, and Proposition 302, which merged Lincoln's and Washington's birthdays into one paid holiday to make room for MLK Day.
    OK. I saw something that said Washington's and Lincoln's birthdays were merged into President's day in 1971, and that's about how I remember it.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    eware of buying a new home from this s.. company! The tiktok/youtube home inspector makes videos on his inspections. He did not release the name of the company that builds the house he inspects.

Taylor-Morrison (the home building company) on the other hand asked AZ to revoke this guy's license for his videos showing the crap work they do.
    His videos have been popping up for me. He mentions getting a lot of heat from the builders for inspecting houses. Several inspectors have mentioned if they get on the roof, go in the attic, or open the electrical panel, it voids the warrantee on the home. Also was mentioned if they inspect the home before the sale is closed it will void the warrantee. That is pretty rough.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Half of a thick ribeye, med/med rare ish. The barfy looking stuff is riced cauliflower with broccoli in cheese sauce. It tasted as good (ugh) as it looks. I just put a vegetable on the plate to pretend I was eating healthy. Dogs got a grilled pork chop.

1725323062466.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    New fencing class starts at Purdue on Tuesday.

This kid is going to be one of my new instructors.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Knocked some sense into her hopefully. <a href="https://t.co/Es770Cbxbl">pic.twitter.com/Es770Cbxbl</a></p>&mdash; Danny Noonan ⛳ (@t2green01) <a href="">September 2, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Was a long weekend of baseball for us here. We hosted a Gary Railcats player from West Des Moines IA this summer. He was a great kid and had a great family that was able to visit a few times over the summer, including this final weekend. We were at the game Sat to watch him pitch his final game, was there Sun for the host family appreciation day, and was there today for the final game of the year (with free baseball cards). Was bittersweet to say goodbye as he became a part of our family, but I know his family is happy to have him back home.

Top Bottom