NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    That's a problem of older guys.. in general.

:)
    I don't know if anyone here would consider me an older guy so I assume my case comes from working with a herd of rejects.

Also one of my grandmothers was like that but we'll give her a pass for growing up on English food and experiencing the Blitz firsthand(not sure which one is more traumatic tbh)

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Can't get parts to rebuild the 8spds. Reman or used is the only option and depending on the 8spd could be backordered with not eta. 10spds are hit or miss. Old school parts are getting harder and harder to come by. 4 and 6 speeds not really an issue anymore. Might be able to get parts for a 10spd when you qoute a job, but a week later it's unobtanium. Still have to check parts prices daily as 1 day a part might be $400 but the next day it's $600
    Can you rebuild an M-20 or M-22? Hoe about a Tremec TR-9080?

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    have you seen his anti-gun tirade?
    My wife thought she was being nice because we love the fictional character “Ron Swanson” from parks and rec the tv show……. And it turns out nick oppercommie is an unhinged lunatic……… I should have known when I saw the company in line at the show…… I tried REALLY hard to keep an open mind but it was disgusting and my wife apologized a lot lol

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    My wife thought she was being nice because we love the fictional character “Ron Swanson” from parks and rec the tv show……. And it turns out nick oppercommie is an unhinged lunatic……… I should have known when I saw the company in line at the show…… I tried REALLY hard to keep an open mind but it was disgusting and my wife apologized a lot lol
    Yeah, it’s actually kind of funny. The character he’s best know for (Ron Swanson) would agree with him on absolutely nothing, and certainly wouldn’t be stumping for kamala.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I was going to post his anti-gun Hollywood tirade.
    But of course, now I can't find it.

But basically, I think he considered his Ron Swanson character to be PARODY.
    He (Nick) is the opposite of a libertarian.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Fridge n house are good... Just don't even bring up the garage.
    I have been trying to declutter…….. lots of wasted $$$ on trash stuff that either is built to not last…. Or stuff I didn’t need in the first place lol

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    After accidentally going to Ron Swansons “stand up” I can’t even stand to look at that guy anymore. Ron Swanson is the man ……. His real person………. Is a disgusting lunatic
    His real person is a total deranged lunatic

I admire his woodworking skills. But as for him, as a person, uh, no. I don't feel compelled to give this guy 1-cent of my income or support

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone watch this documentary?

I'm intrigued.

If the "law fare" waged against Trump is unjust, then what has been unleashed against this guy is 10x as bad.

The guy is no saint. But that doesn't mean he is evil. It also doesn't mean that the UK is not using extreme measures to destroy this man while suppressing the truth about corruption of the UK courts, Muslim rape gangs, and it is now playing out in England where English people are literally being jailed for Facebook posts.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    We
    His real person is a total deranged lunatic

I admire his woodworking skills. But as for him, as a person, uh, no. I don't feel compelled to give this guy 1-cent of my income or support
    obviously if we had a Time Machine we wouldn’t have either lol

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I have been trying to declutter…….. lots of wasted $$$ on trash stuff that either is built to not last…. Or stuff I didn’t need in the first place lol
    Maybe not as much declutter, (some) but put the brakes on hard about adding to it.

When neighbor comes by with something broken, and I say that is easy. Just weld in the part and machine it flat on the mill. They you realize most people don't have a welder or a mill.

cannon fuse.jpg

Top Bottom