NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Anyone here use J&M Golf for a fitting? They have a couple guys there that are fitters, just looking to see if anyone recommends someone?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think I'm staying inside today.

Having a hard time just getting the energy to change the fridge door gasket.
    And of course, the fridge has to be clean, so that's not exactly helping me get the energy to start.

I'm too lazy.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Anyone here use J&M Golf for a fitting? They have a couple guys there that are fitters, just looking to see if anyone recommends someone?
    I did when they were still in the old building. Got length, grip size, and offset all customized for me on a set. Was a fun little experience.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I think I'm staying inside today.

Having a hard time just getting the energy to change the fridge door gasket.
    And of course, the fridge has to be clean, so that's not exactly helping me get the energy to start.

I'm too lazy.
    I should of stayed inside. Cut the back and side lawn this afternoon. I was completely drenched with sweat after I finished. Look at the weather app on my phone, 71% humidity. Gross.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Finally saw "No Country for Old Men" last night. Was getting sick of people making references to it and going over my head. Very blunt movie, but definitely understand why people like it. I liked it a lot better than Sicario.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I've probably watched NCFOM a dozen or two times. Usually when I'm mindlessly scrolling through my streaming apps not finding anything I want to watch and it'll pop up and I know it won't disappoint. I've discovered some unexpected gems that way but way more pieces of crap put to film.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Calling Melensdad. Are you familiar with the Liga Privada 52? I'm thinking about ordering a whole box of the robustos but I wonder if I should try something else before I drop almost 4 bennies on 24 somethings I'm gonna set on fire.

Top Bottom