NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    That has been like that for AWHILE the ride policy

$22 for the fried cheese combo……… literally the only reason I go to the fair but it is getting out of hand.
    It's been out of hand for a while i think. I hear it's $5 and $10 for games now also? Seriously?

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    It's been out of hand for a while i think. I hear it's $5 and $10 for games now also? Seriously?
    Yep, my kids wanted to do that “pick a rubber duck game” where everyone wins and they give out the stupid inflatable toys they wanted for the pool… I said that is fine. But you have to use your lawn mowing $$$ (this was walking out after they had an all inclusive fair visit) I sent them to ask the woman how much…. $10. For a .50c inflatable hammer. Both my girls said no thank you lol

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yep, my kids wanted to do that “pick a rubber duck game” where everyone wins and they give out the stupid inflatable toys they wanted for the pool… I said that is fine. But you have to use your lawn mowing $$$ (this was walking out after they had an all inclusive fair visit) I sent them to ask the woman how much…. $10. For a .50c inflatable hammer. Both my girls said no thank you lol
    Well well imagine that once you (not cg21 but general you) have to use your own money that you earned via doing labor you begin to value said money more and are not willing to waste it so easily.

Good job cg21!

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I just posted some stuff in the classifieds. Ruger Mark IV 22/45, Ruger Mark IV Standard upper, Ruger Mark IV mags and a Ruger SR9c.

Just waiting for the A/C guy to get an estimate for fixing or more likely replacing our air conditioner.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I grew up on the New Jersey shore. PSA's on how to swim out of an undertow were drummed into us constantly.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I grew up on the New Jersey shore. PSA's on how to swim out of an undertow were drummed into us constantly.

When I was a kid, my uncle saved my sister and cousin from drowning when they got caught by undertow in the Gulf of Mexico. If he hadn't been there and known what to do, they would have been lost.

It can happen very fast.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    When I was a kid, my uncle saved my sister and cousin from drowning when they got caught by undertow in the Gulf of Mexico. If he hadn't been there and known what to do, they would have been lost.

It can happen very fast.

Last I saw, it was a 17 year old male.

Top Bottom