NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    For one, so it doesn't go skittering around in back, and two so they can see me and see out the windows. I know I could fasten the crate down in the back of the van, but I'd rather have them up where I can see them. Is there a reason I shouldn't?
    I was just curious why have the crate at all. Are they jumpers? Or maybe they randomly attack you while you're driving? Or worse - do they keep changing the radio station? ;)

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I was just curious why have the crate at all. Are they jumpers? Or maybe the randomly attack you while you're driving? Or worse - do they keep changing the radio station? ;)
    They are 7 lbs and 15 lbs, so they definitely would slide around if they were not crated. If I would have an accident, two little dogs bouncing around a cargo van would not be good. Also, the seats are really high, and if Penny would jump down she would probably hurt herself. And I would hate to have them underfoot. Cocoa is pretty good, but Penny tries to be as close as she can be to me, which may mean crawling around by my feet and the pedals.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    They are 7 lbs and 15 lbs, so they definitely would slide around if they were not crated. Also, the seats are really high, and if Penny would jump down she would probably hurt herself. And I would hate to have them underfoot. Cocoa is pretty good, but Penny tries to be as close as she can be to me, which may mean crawling around by my feet and the pedals.
    I see, they like to help too much.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't want my pups julienned! ;) And besides, they are better off there than bouncing all over the back of the van.
    I have never had little dogs. Now I don't have any dogs at all since I am too old and I can't entertain them properly. When I did have dogs they would bounce around the truck sometimes and then give me dirty looks. I still have nose prints on the inside of the windshield on the passenger side. Sometimes they would put nose prints on the side of my face just to keep the game going. I miss them.

Top Bottom