NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :wow: I got hit by hornets 8 times once, it made me sick as a dog.

My son got hit by big yellow jackets when he was about 5. A dose of benadryl and he was fine.
    The back, arms, and neck had minor reactions, but they hammered his hands and they swelled up twice their size. His wife made him go to urgent care. Got a steroid and pill.
    Poor guy couldn't get the bucket away at its speed and you have to use 2 hands simultaneously to run it. Said he looked down at one point and his hands were all black.

We gave him credit, he returned and finished the job. His swelling did significantly decrease by th time we were wrapping things up.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The back, arms, and neck had minor reactions, but they hammered his hands and they swelled up twice their size. His wife made him go to urgent care. Got a steroid and pill.
    Poor guy couldn't get the bucket away at its speed and you have to use 2 hands simultaneously to run it. Said he looked down at one point and his hands were all black.

We gave him credit, he returned and finished the job. His swelling did significantly decrease by th time we were wrapping things up.
    That was what crossed my mind when I asked that. Yikes

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Left wrist arthritis/injury has ended my motorcycle riding about a decade earlier than I had planned.

Going to be selling off a couple bikes.

If anyone is interested, here is listing for my bike.

I'll also be listing my wife's 2016 NC700x. Her's is not as customized as mine, but it has extra lights front/back. Givi side cases. Custom Corbin seat. Chain Oiler. New (under 600 miles/Michelin Road 5 tires). Touring windshield. And very soon, it will have a brand new battery because I couldn't get it to start with the original battery.

Both visible in this photo. LISTING above is for the red one in the foreground. Wife's is a nearly identical model, 2 years older.

IMG_0148.jpeg

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Left wrist arthritis/injury has ended my motorcycle riding about a decade earlier than I had planned.

Going to be selling off a couple bikes.

If anyone is interested, here is listing for my bike.

I'll also be listing my wife's 2016 NC700x. Her's is not as customized as mine, but it has extra lights front/back. Givi side cases. Custom Corbin seat. Chain Oiler. New (under 600 miles/Michelin Road 5 tires). Touring windshield. And very soon, it will have a brand new battery because I couldn't get it to start with the original battery.

Both visible in this photo. LISTING above is for the red one in the foreground. Wife's is a nearly identical model, 2 years older.

Nice bikes!

I understand how you feel. With my spine falling apart on me I'm afraid to ride anymore and I have to get rid of three bikes. I already sold my Harley. My son will probably want one of the bikes for a toy so that leaves two that I have to sell,

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    View attachment 370816

Anyone know what size ac this is?
    According to the manual the Allegiance 10 line has several models...
    7A0018A100A
    7A0024A100A
    7A0030A100A
    7A0036A100A
    7A0042A100A
    7A0048A100A
    7A0060A100A

Their example on page 4 shows the 7A0042A100A to be 4 tons

I would Guess your 7A0030A100A to about 2 3/4 tons to 3 tons

This is a guess - I hope somebody responds that actually knows something.

Manual

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    According to the manual the Allegiance 10 line has several models...
    7A0018A100A
    7A0024A100A
    7A0030A100A
    7A0036A100A
    7A0042A100A
    7A0048A100A
    7A0060A100A

Their example on page 4 shows the 7A0042A100A to be 4 tons

I would Guess your 7A0030A100A to about 2 3/4 tons to 3 tons

This is a guess - I hope somebody responds that actually knows something.

Manual
    Thanks from what jedi found online.
    You take the 2 digit number and divide by 12. So 30/12 = 2.5 tons.

That is the guess right now.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Thanks from what jedi found online.
    You take the 2 digit number and divide by 12. So 30/12 = 2.5 tons.

That is the guess right now.
    That looks good except their example on page 4 shows the 042 model is 4 tons
    but 042 divided by 12 is only 3 1/2. This confused me.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    [rant on]
    So Friday night we did wind up at Gino's just not directly. She suggested Umi in CP for sushi. We got there, on table of 4 and the rest of the place was empty. It was early - 6pm? hostess said sit anywhere, first pick was a reserved table, so i joked anywhere but here? No biggie, took the next spot by the window. Waitress arrived, we ordered a couple cocktails, she asked the bartender to make and the bartender replied "i guess." Um ok... So we sit a few minutes like 5 or more chatting and i turn around and see our drinks made and sitting on the bar. Bartender gone, waitress gone, hostess gone. WTF. So the drinks sit, we sit, and I ponder. After a few minutes i tell the wife F this; i can see how the service is going to go. I can see the 3 girls in the back sipping sodas, playing on their phones and just not giving a ****. We got up and walked. They got the message i guess and came out of the back room and just said "nope, not dealing with this" and we left.
    We've gone there a bunch since it opened and it used to be great. Just had to vent. Now the sushi chefs are hispanic instead of asian and i've been in there more than once where I was like WTF on the cuts of sashimi i got. Skin on? Are you F-ing mad? It is seriously like they are making the **** up as they go.
    So - we went to Ginos, sat at the bar and got treated well. Owner (presumably) greeted us, shook my hand, got us some complementary pasta and we had martini (birthday girl) and a glass of merlot (me). Calamari was good, if a tad chewy. Oysters Rockefeller was good, oysters were small. Maybe they are out of season. F if i know. But it was a very nice time.
    Anyway... just pisses me off that the help are ruining what used to be a good spot. Mgmt needs to be more active for sure, but come on. You can't get out of these places for less than $100 for a couple and and a $20 tip. And i almost always tip cash. If they aren't going to serve, then i'm going elsewhere. Horseshit.
    [/rant off]
    I sold my beloved 2001 BMW 330ci 5spd today. I feel older already not having a true manual car in the house anymore. But on with the corvette project.

Top Bottom