OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I think they're awful. Mostly the mushy texture, I think.
    I am going to have to check tomorrow.. I have several trees in the woods. I had a guy come last year and we dug up several starters and they all survived. I usually take the grandkids and they love to find them. Maybe a bumper crop this year.. I see many on facespace marketplace.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I am going to have to check tomorrow.. I have several trees in the woods. I had a guy come last year and we dug up several starters and they all survived. I usually take the grandkids and they love to find them. Maybe a bumper crop this year.. I see many on facespace marketplace.

I didn't think they would transplant well?

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    *** WARNING SMALL FIT AND RANT ADVISORY, BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR COMPLAINING AND SEMI WHINNING ***
    Swing and a miss on the job I just applied for, and the search continues. I like where I work but with working 3rd and now 2nd ( I was hired to work 1st) and part of 3rd I don't see my wife much to very little and all I can't get enough done around the house or barn.. and on top of helping take care of my mom and my sister fuuuuuudddddggggeee .. just makes sleeping a luxury at this point.
    Rant has been downgraded :)

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I didn't think they would transplant well?
    They start from another plant along a root system is what I was told and transplanting did not always work. I do not know what he did but the pictures he had they all looked good.
    We never get more than a few at a time.. squirrels and deer love them and I will let you know if I beat them this year. Tim

Top Bottom