NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    After 18 years we are going to look at getting a new truck, RAM 2500 Mega Cab. God I hate vehicle shopping
    I'm really going to hate it in the future. Our guy retired after May. He made his bonuses on volume. He was no haggle and his best price was the best price (shopping around made me appreciate him more). Most of our communications were text, email, or a phone call. Then, he'd contact us, square things away, & set up a time to go to the dealership (family friend, 3 hours away).

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm really going to hate it in the future. Our guy retired after May. He made his bonuses on volume. He was no haggle and his best price was the best price (shopping around made me appreciate him more). Most of our communications were text, email, or a phone call. Then, he'd contact us, square things away, & set up a time to go to the dealership (family friend, 3 hours away).
    I'm looking around, but not quite that far yet.

I have to figure out what to do with the old truck. It's only got about 95K miles on it, but it is well used and rusting at this point.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    After 18 years we are going to look at getting a new truck, RAM 2500 Mega Cab. God I hate vehicle shopping
    I went to TEAM Toyota.

I paid cash, literally a cashier's check. I didn't haggle the price. It took almost 2.5 hours to complete a f&^%$#g cash sale.

I felt like I was a hostage.

I'll never deal with TEAM again.

I have a VW and an Audi, both from Team. Also have a Honda Ridgeline from Team. NONE OF MY VEHICLES will go back to any TEAM dealer. I raised hell, some guy called me and said he was president of TEAM auto. I ripped him a new A$$#0(e too.

Just stay away.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I went to TEAM Toyota.

I paid cash, literally a cashier's check. I didn't haggle the price. It took almost 2.5 hours to complete a f&^%$#g cash sale.

I have a VW and an Audi, both from Team. Also have a Honda Ridgeline from Team. NONE OF MY VEHICLES will go back to any TEAM dealer. I raised hell, some guy called me and said he was president of TEAM auto. I ripped him a new A$$#0(e too.

Just stay away.
    Same thing happened at Art Hill when I bought my van. I wrote a check for the full amount, and then there was the constant running back and forth of the salesman. He would bring me one thing to sign, then leave me sitting for 20 min, then bring me something else to sign, then leave again, etc. etc. etc.. WTF.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I went to TEAM Toyota.

Just stay away.
    Dang. We had an easy time of it when we bought my wife's Tiguan from Team VW. I generally have everything figured out via email with the dealership before I go there. My EV6 took under an hour, mostly waiting for the finance manager to free up to do the paperwork for me.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Dang. We had an easy time of it when we bought my wife's Tiguan from Team VW. I generally have everything figured out via email with the dealership before I go there. My EV6 took under an hour, mostly waiting for the finance manager to free up to do the paperwork for me.
    I have no problems at Team VW/Audi or Team Honda. But after Team Toyota I'm done with all of the "Team" dealerships.

Our friends also bought from Team Toyota and they had a similar experience, but they were there for nearly 3 hours!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have no problems at Team VW/Audi or Team Honda. But after Team Toyota I'm done with all of the "Team" dealerships.

Our friends also bought from Team Toyota and they had a similar experience, but they were there for nearly 3 hours!
    Are you sure they are the same group?

The Team VW site references other Team dealerships, but not that one. Valpo is Team Chevy
    1721762125952.png

Top Bottom