NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    All in about 6 months….. lost my dad and my last grandparents they passed within a month of each other…. What a crap year
    It's definitely not easy. Lost both my parents and a very close friend 29 years ago. They died within 9 months of each other. I was only 20 @ the time.

Like everything it gets easier as time goes by but definitely still think about them everyday

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    It's definitely not easy. Lost both my parents and a very close friend 29 years ago. They died within 9 months of each other. I was only 20 @ the time.

Like everything it gets easier as time goes by but definitely still think about them everyday
    Luckily I’m older, I fear my choices I’d have made if I was in the same situation I am now at 20

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    -1 rabbit
    -1 chipmunk
    Took the family to the post office to get the kid's passport started.
    Sprayed weeds.

Very soon I will be looking into suppressed air rifles. I'd like to get something with quality and accuracy, for up to 40 yards or so. Main goal is quiet elimination of destructive pests.

I have red dots and scopes suitable for short range. Any suggestions for initial direction to look at?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Up poop creek with no paddle or boat. Got a new battery earlier yesterday. Arrived at work for 3rd shift car crapped out. Hoping I can jump it and make it from east chicago to portage this morning at 7. Looking like an alternator now.

If anyone is looking for a pair of Taurus 82's I'd make you a hell of a deal as my fight with the ex isn't over I'm deep in the hole and barely keeping it together.

The only good from the last 24hrs is the abuse claim against me is unsubstantiated.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Very soon I will be looking into suppressed air rifles. I'd like to get something with quality and accuracy, for up to 40 yards or so. Main goal is quiet elimination of destructive pests.

I have red dots and scopes suitable for short range. Any suggestions for initial direction to look at?

Currently, you're fighting supply and demand. Since most wait times are days, the shelves are what they are. Ask your local store. Armory 219 was a positive experience.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

Airforce……. that would be my choice. But my .177 definitely doesn’t need a suppressor…
    gross not in the summertime lol fleas ticks nasty.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Up poop creek with no paddle or boat. Got a new battery earlier yesterday. Arrived at work for 3rd shift car crapped out. Hoping I can jump it and make it from east chicago to portage this morning at 7. Looking like an alternator now.

If anyone is looking for a pair of Taurus 82's I'd make you a hell of a deal as my fight with the ex isn't over I'm deep in the hole and barely keeping it together.

The only good from the last 24hrs is the abuse claim against me is unsubstantiated.
    Shame she can't let it go. You need to stay on the high road.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Do you have a way to charge the battery? A dead battery and a bad alternator is not going to run very long.

Do you still have that Marlin 22 for sale?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Why not just use a suppressor on a 22?

Have you tried CCI Quiets?

Top Bottom