NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm going to go work in the van until it gets hot. My hooks finally came in that I'm going to use to secure the mattress to the wall when I'm not using it. I'm putting a piece of white plywood the same size as the mattress on the outside so the mattress won't flop out. Then I'll put that piece of plywood under the mattress when I'm using it since the floor of the van has deep ridges.

1721048453751.png

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I'm going to go work in the van until it gets hot. My hooks finally came in that I'm going to use to secure the mattress to the wall when I'm not using it. I'm putting a piece of white plywood the same size as the mattress on the outside so the mattress won't flop out. Then I'll put that piece of plywood under the mattress when I'm using it since the floor of the van has deep ridges.

View attachment 366035
    Kinda like a Murphy Mattress.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    20240714_131823.jpg

1st and LAST time jedi goes into this place. It's an overpriced glorified gas station with horrible food.

$16 for an XXL brisket sandwich that tasted like dog food. BBQ over powdered the brisket. The brisket was dry where it did not have the BBQ.

It was a zoo of people in that place. Chicken strip order took 35 mins to get.

There cherry lime soda was weak and flat. This is Kentucky and they don't have cherrywine soda! That is a brand of the south from KY to FL and these fools don't carry it. Like wth!

Negative points for this place.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    As for Greensboro, NC took son to the International Tang Soo Do competition. He was ranked #2 in the USA age 16 - 17 division.

30 countries participated representing 25 regions with about 14,000 participants.

He placed #3 is sparing for his division.

Team USA from NWI Martial Arts Academy, Schererville, IN (he is on that team as well) for the freestyle event was not suppose to place but they ended up winning #4.

Aruba took 3rd, UK took 2nd and South Africa took #1.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Found the 2 that went missing a week ago in Lake Michigan. Not to sound morbid No pun intended but I figured they'd wash up at some point

FIFY

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    PSA

The "new" IL ezpass sticker tag DOES NOT work on the West Virgina or Virgina toll systems.

The old ezpass transponder (the little physcial box) WILL WORK.

So $$$$$$ and f... y.... IL!
    :xmad:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The exterior wagon basket was a success going there.20240712_214208.jpg

Sadly coming back the signal lights failed as did the vibration plate both due to user error.

Going there jedi was not able to go more than 75mph due to the heavy load n the mountains of WV.

On the way back jedi channeled ctc and went south across NC and I to TN and KY to avoid the mountains and was able to go much faster. Sadly the magenta on those lights can't handle that speed so one of them was lost. Magent fell off and light eventually broke off. It had a zip tie so all that is left is the housing.

Back in nwi jedi went over a bunp in Schererville going 5 mph and the vibration plate hit the street and got bent. Oppss

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    As for Greensboro, NC took son to the International Tang Soo Do competition. He was ranked #2 in the USA age 16 - 17 division.

30 countries participated representing 25 regions with about 14,000 participants.

He placed #3 is sparing for his division.

Team USA from NWI Martial Arts Academy, Schererville, IN (he is on that team as well) for the freestyle event was not suppose to place but they ended up winning #4.

Aruba took 3rd, UK took 2nd and South Africa took #1.
    Wow! Congratulations - that is very impressive.

Top Bottom