NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm just sitting here watching Chiraqi Mayor Brandon Johnson give a press conference on how sad it is that the city is spiraling down the toilet due to violence that is caused by his tolerance. The violence was caused by "disinvestment" and "disenfranchisement" of the community. So he needs more tax money to throw around on social programs.

How about more jail cells and actual jail time?

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I'm just sitting here watching Chiraqi Mayor Brandon Johnson give a press conference on how sad it is that the city is spiraling down the toilet due to violence that is caused by his tolerance. The violence was caused by "disinvestment" and "disenfranchisement" of the community. So he needs more tax money to throw around on social programs.

I watched it too. He's an idiot. I'm betting most of those s***bags that did those shootings have a looong history of violent crimes. Why are they not sitting in prison.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Switched to aguila super extra….. based on tons of recommendations. Ingo and otherwise. Turned the 10/22’s into
    jam-o-matics. Luckily only a few hundred left…… the copper plated seemed to be the biggest culprit

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Switched to aguila super extra….. based on tons of recommendations. Ingo and otherwise. Turned the 10/22’s into
    jam-o-matics. Luckily only a few hundred left…… the copper plated seemed to be the biggest culprit
    I like the CCi's with the AR on the packaging. Not sure which version of 22 they are, but my 10/22 eats them up. Enough spunk to keep the bolt going even shooting extremely fast with a dirty 22.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I like the CCi's with the AR on the packaging. Not sure which version of 22 they are, but my 10/22 eats them up. Enough spunk to keep the bolt going even shooting extremely fast with a dirty 22.
    All the malfunctions were failure to feed hung up on the copper plating somehow and jammed it into a 45• angle

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    @cg21 - My first preference are mini-mags, then the CCI with the AR branding (they are shaped slightly different) and then the CCI blazer lead .22lr.

Those consistently work, I've had good luck with some bulk Federal also.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    @cg21 - My first preference are mini-mags, then the CCI with the AR branding (they are shaped slightly different) and then the CCI blazer lead .22lr.

Those consistently work, I've had good luck with some bulk Federal also.
    Yeah I’m gonna go back to federal automatch cheap available and runs

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

More Spending & Guaranteed Income Fail to Curb Violence​

Top Bottom