NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI

More Spending & Guaranteed Income Fail to Curb Violence​

The ludicrous idea of spending more money to solve a problem is one of the main reasons why everything seems to be going into the toilet. You solve problems by finding solutions, not pumping money into it. Solutions can require money, however they only talk about "we need more mah-ney!" as the only solution, and then everyone acts surprised when nothing happens.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    View attachment 363811
    Also, here are the case hardened receivers.
    So I think I decided what I'm going to do. I believe I'll keep the lower intact and keep it as is. The upper since it is less rare I believe I'll build something with it. I believe I'll pair it with my INGO lower into a 350 Legend build. 20" barrel with wood A2 stock and grip and wood A1 handguard.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So I think I decided what I'm going to do. I believe I'll keep the lower intact and keep it as is. The upper since it is less rare I believe I'll build something with it. I believe I'll pair it with my INGO lower into a 350 Legend build. 20" barrel with wood A2 stock and grip and wood A1 handguard.
    Bold move what does it look like next to a regular lower ?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Actual conversation

Wife: Did you eat lunch today?
    Me: *sips bourbon* stares off in thought...
    "I guess not. I was burning that stump then had to shower and make that run to the airport. I drank water on the way if that counts."
    Wife: (had a late lunch with a friend and the kid) Well, ****. *makes a meal*
    Me: "Guess I got too busy."
    Wife: :rolleyes:

Summers, I don't eat/forget to eat. Just too busy. Fire is still going, so all is well.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Actual conversation

Wife: Did you eat lunch today?
    Me: *sips bourbon* stares off in thought...
    "I guess not. I was burning that stump then had to shower and make that run to the airport. I drank water on the way if that counts."
    Wife: (had a late lunch with a friend and the kid) Well, ****. *makes a meal*
    Me: "Guess I got too busy."
    Wife: :rolleyes:

Summers, I don't eat/forget to eat. Just too busy. Fire is still going, so all is well.
    I have developed the habit of having coffee and some sort of tiny granola bar, or maybe some cottage cheese in the morning. I'm not hungry at lunch time so I don't eat, but all of a sudden around 3 or 4, I am hungry. Then I try to make it til bedtime without eating any more, and I usually don't make it.

JoeSig

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2024
    DeMotte, IN
    Nearly $30k per acre on 234 acres! That's some crazy **** right there.

Pretty good deal considering how much land has increased in Indiana since the scamdemic. That land will be worth much more in short time with how fast the liberal city transplants are moving in... Indiana has lost 300k+ acres of farmland in the last ten years.

I purchased 5 acres (most of which to farm) last year and couldn't believe the prices...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have developed the habit of having coffee and some sort of tiny granola bar, or maybe some cottage cheese in the morning. I'm not hungry at lunch time so I don't eat, but all of a sudden around 3 or 4, I am hungry. Then I try to make it til bedtime without eating any more, and I usually don't make it.
    I eat at 6pm. When I see the clock at 3/3:30 my brain processes a well, it's too late for lunch so just wait.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I eat at 6pm. When I see the clock at 3/3:30 my brain processes a well, it's too late for lunch so just wait.
    Yeah, I probably should. I am used to eating around 5-5:30, so I should just stick to that. When Mom was here, we had a schedule and a routine for everything. Now I'm having trouble sticking to it when it's just me. I've picked up about 5 lbs, so I'd better get my **** together pretty soon.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Cleaning out the gutters at 8am wasn't on my list of todo's for today, but it had to be done. Had 4 downspouts that were blocked by sticks and leaves. Should last until Labor Day.

Top Bottom