NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Oh jeez. My lawn already has not been mowed for over two weeks. If he doesn't make it here before the rain, there goes another week.
    Luckily my neighbor is mowing my yard. Of course, he has access to my zero turn, and he likes driving around on it. My guess is he'll own one before the year is up.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Traffic heading back up after the holiday isn't too bad currently. Headed out at 8am EST to hopefully beat the masses. Prediction of a nightmare later.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    or yours will come up missing and he will have one similar but with a different paint job

A boss stole a unique radio (well, it was the only one in our area anyway).
    He scratched out the serial number, and covered the purple paint with orange.
    Cause, it being the only one of it's kind, I wouldn't think of scratching the paint to look under.
    Or pull a cover off, so that I could check one of the OTHER serial numbers. Cause apparently he thought there was only one.
    And since that radio was used to troubleshoot all the radios on the machines, I got to call the boss, to advise him to call the area manager.
    Otherwise, his machinery would be sitting out waiting to be fixed, an AWFUL long time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom