NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Gonna be traveling for work the next 3 weeks. Anyone have an opinion on Holiday Inn hotels(IHG) vs Hilton brand hotels?
    jedi has used both for work travel and the holiday Inn express has the nicest beds followed by the Hilton garden Inn.

You get free cheap breakfast at the holiday Inn. It's decent enough for travel food but after a while you don't want to see it.

Towels the Hilton is better at.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Crammed a lot of bad into a short week? Probably felt extra bad since you were looking forward to the vacation
    Yeah. Been backed up 3 weeks for forever, add in a short 3 day week (my choosing, need a break), and will be a little more behind. Also add in wrong parts, a defective part, and delays with UPS to set ya back more. Stress level is through the roof.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    California governor Newscum is an
    A$$hat libtard Democrap trying to dig himself out from under a $1,000,000,000 deficit he is running In Commiefornia. The place and all the libtards can fall into the ocean and nobody would care!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    What a week from hell at work. Glad it's over
    Customer called to quote a power steering pump on a 92 olds 88 (first red flag) then tows it in for said work yesterday, it’s a no start, she says I know, the pumps locked up and it won’t crank. Ok, maybe but pulled off the belt and of course motors locked up.

Nissan rogue sorta coasts in with Bebe and 7 of her hump dumplings running around like tornadoes, trans is smoked (big shock) meanwhile I go out to get in another customers wrangler and two or three of her spawn jump out of it and run as I walk up, no idea if they took anything cuz that thing is another traveler from Tennessee that has a locked up engine.

Finished a couple things this morning and ran out of parts so I bailed around 130, been on the bike since.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Customer called to quote a power steering pump on a 92 olds 88 (first red flag) then tows it in for said work yesterday, it’s a no start, she says I know, the pumps locked up and it won’t crank. Ok, maybe but pulled off the belt and of course motors locked up.

Nissan rogue sorta coasts in with Bebe and 7 of her hump dumplings running around like tornadoes, trans is smoked (big shock) meanwhile I go out to get in another customers wrangler and two or three of her spawn jump out of it and run as I walk up, no idea if they took anything cuz that thing is another traveler from Tennessee that has a locked up engine.

Finished a couple things this morning and ran out of parts so I bailed around 130, been on the bike since.
    Had a customer ask if I could go for a ride and listen for a noise today. Told her sure (long time customer). She shows up and parks in front of my main bay door 15 minutes before closing. Said check engine light popped on. Scan it and have a pressure control solenoid stuck on code. Clear code and go to drive it. Trans is welded together. Put it in gear and it's like the brakes are locked up. Rolls just fine in neutral. Trans is ****ed, in reverse and drive at the same time, but car is now stuck in front of my door in the last 15 minutes of the day. I called it then and there. I'll get the car moved on Monday

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    California governor Newscum is an
    A$$hat libtard Democrap trying to dig himself out from under a $1,000,000,000 deficit he is running In Commiefornia. The place and all the libtards can fall into the ocean and nobody would care!
    Curse Superman!

Top Bottom