actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Fun oh fun.

Trying to get Charity Gaming License paperwork together, because they moved the timeframe back so it's due 10 January.

I just LOVE that government paperwork.
    I wish, when each form requires info that I typed on another form, I could just put the form number that I already wrote it on.
    :xmad:

8 forms this year.
    Down from 9 last year.
    Cause 2 were combined. Took me a while to figure that out, when I couldn't find 2 of the forms.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Fun oh fun.

Trying to get Charity Gaming License paperwork together, because they moved the timeframe back so it's due 10 January.

I just LOVE that government paperwork.
    I wish, when each form requires info that I typed on another form, I could just put the form number that I already wrote it on.

8 forms this year.
    Down from 9 last year.
    Cause 2 were combined. Took me a while to figure that out, when I couldn't find 2 of the forms.
    But...but....
    If they reduce the # of forms that would be efficiency and that can NOT be allowed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    But...but....
    If they reduce the # of forms that would be efficiency and that can NOT be allowed.

At least this time, the Bar Manager reminded me that it's coming up, and that I need $1,000 in the Gaming Account for the fee.

Last year, I paid the bills, and ran the Gaming Account to almost ZERO.
    And then we did the license, and OOPS. Gaming License has to be paid from the Gaming Account. And we spent it.

Good thing we had a great event at the Post, and everyone pushed the gaming, so we had the money after a week of worrying.

I called up the Indiana Gaming office several days, to ask questions.
    Can't donate money to it.
    Can't loan the Post money for it.
    Can't transfer from another account. Whether a loan, or permanent.
    ugh

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got a "walking boot" from the orthopedic surgeon.

Oh no. That hurts.

I think my foot is too swollen to use the protective boot. Hopefully a day or two from now. For now it is easier to use the crutches to hobble to the bathroom than it is to try to use the walking boot.

Tonight I am missing out on Kobe's pre-school "Christmas Show" while I sit in bed, foot elevated, and mind & pain numbed by drugs.

I need to recover enough by Monday to take him to Chiraq to see the Great Tree at the Walnut Room followed by a visit to Santa. I think that should be doable. Saturday we have tickets to ride the Polar Express, but I'm hoping my sister-in-law can take my spot on the train ride.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Stay OFF that foot you are not going anywhere anytime soon even if you don't feel the foot due to the pain meds.

The body needs time to heal and you moving around, adding weight to the foot is just going to mess that up.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Stay OFF that foot you are not going anywhere anytime soon even if you don't feel the foot due to the pain meds.

The body needs time to heal and you moving around, adding weight to the foot is just going to mess that up.
    I agree, but the booze is downstairs!

I can mix bourbon and pain meds . . . right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom