jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    NOTE TO SELF

If a doctor says I'm going to cut a V notch in your bone, and break it, then run a couple screws through your foot, and cut off another hunk of bone, that is the time to set a gun on the exam table and ask a simple question:

"Doc, is this gonna hurt?"
    Why did you need all this done?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Why did you need all this done?
    Because I was in pain 24/7

(Now I’m in a lot more pain but hopefully that is temporary)

Arthritis deformation of the (primarily) big toe joint(s) with bunion complications. A bit more than that, but basically don’t get old or get Rheumatoid Arthritis. The surgeon wanted to fuse several joints in my foot too but I would not allow that.

FWIW I was formally diagnosed with R.A. shortly after my 24th birthday. Literally been fighting R.A. for 40 years. Only a couple joints are severely affected, I’ve been aggressively treating it since it was diagnosed. I give myself shots in the stomach, and take lots of pills.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I survived another night. New pain pills are much better than the old ones.

Took a pill at 9pm, fell asleep about 10pm. Another pill at 2:15am. Then slept until 7am and took another pill about 7:30am.

Yesterday early evening, while moving the pillows around to keep my foot elevated, I hit my toes with a pillow. It felt like I had kicked a wall. Literally seeing stars, and I needed to take a pain pill a couple hours earlier than planned. It still feels like I had a toe impact this morning but the pain is dull.

My Australian Shepherd jumped up on the bed and was walking around looking for a place to curl up near my foot. He tends to collapse down onto the bed so there was a lot of panic while he was attempting to find a spot but thankfully he never came in contact with my leg or foot. At least the dog is comfortable.

:yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Because I was in pain 24/7

(Now I’m in a lot more pain but hopefully that is temporary)

Arthritis deformation of the (primarily) big toe joint(s) with bunion complications. A bit more than that, but basically don’t get old or get Rheumatoid Arthritis. The surgeon wanted to fuse several joints in my foot too but I would not allow that.

FWIW I was formally diagnosed with R.A. shortly after my 24th birthday. Literally been fighting R.A. for 40 years. Only a couple joints are severely affected, I’ve been aggressively treating it since it was diagnosed. I give myself shots in the stomach, and take lots of pills.

This is what happens peeps when you play with PLAYMOBIL. A cautionary tale for the rest of you. :p

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Dark knight symbol full sized across the chest. No issues there
    At 63 years old, got my first tattoo this past weekend. Yes, there was pain. Had to fight the other dude that wanted the same purple one I wanted. Life's tough - deal with it dude.

So he retaliates with a blind-side head butt, breaking my glasses and almost bringing tears to my eyes. Oh really, I say. Well here's a knuckle sandwich - Eat it - Eat it, I say. And quit your whining, ya little baby. Yo mama ain't here to protect ya.

Ain't no three year old gonna kick My ass, I don't care how cute he is!

Here it is in all it's glory. Looks a little weathered on my old knarly hand, followed by the little hooligan I had to fight for it. He's a tough little snot.

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3342 (2).jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom