• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    This guy can't go 3 mins without telling someone "he didn't vote for this"
    I mean some are blessed maybe you ….. and are not really feeling the pain of these decisions by those in control…. but ALOT of people aren't so lucky and they are greatly affected by this administration…… so they are very passionate about it.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    And there is nothing you can do about it. Absolutely nothing.

So let's plaster our trucks with stickers and think we're changing minds lmaoaoaoa...

Wake up mad at the world, go to bed mad at the world.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I walked in the boot, from the bed down the stairs, to the kitchen and back. Not comfortable, but also didn't hurt too bad either. It was very s_l_o_w progress. Since the lovely Mrs_Bob was already downstairs in the kitchen she was unaware of my departure from the bed, met me at the bottom of the stairs and was unhappy with me. But it was good to get out of bed.

She has "excused me" from all weekend activities after watching me walk. Clearly I was not prepared for the after-surgery inconvenience.

My left foot (the one with the surgical boot) is splayed outward while I hobble. The boot prevents any motion of the foot and ankle. And the sole of the boot is shaped to make sure I land on my heel with each step. So it is sort of like walking like a pirate with a peg leg. Not fun.

And the boot takes about 5 minutes to actually strap onto my foot, so not really convenient either. I think I'll spend more time with the far less protective surgical shoe inside the house, the boot reserved for 'trips' out of the house.

And now my foot hurts.
    Hang on to the boot for when the honey do list grows.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Stickers are really doing ALOT lmao
    For me…. (No I don’t have a ton of stickers) I believe the stickers are to show people they aren’t alone. And to spread the word…….

Similar to billboards….. yard signs…. Flags….. mailers…. commercials…. Multibillion dollar industries Etc etc.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have a bunch of stickers on my back window but they're all things I like such as the Kawasaki logo and a cartoon corgi sticker. The overly aggressive political ones are just weird.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I have a bunch of stickers on my back window but they're all things I like such as the Kawasaki logo and a cartoon corgi sticker. The overly aggressive political ones are just weird.
    I mean maybe lay off the people with stickers…. You have a house full of spiders….. lol

Not that that is a bad thing you do your thing……. But to call someone else weird displaying something they are passionate about doesn’t seem weird I think you maybe need a little joe diffy in your life like ctc

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I bought a blue 2002 RAV4 new in '01. I ordered a blue dragon decal online and put it on the right side of the back bumper. Traded it in about 8 years ago. Fast forward to last year, when I saw my RAV4 with the dragon decal parked at a business on Main St in Crown Point. I have seen it probably a dozen times in town since then. Kind of cool. They didn't keep the flames, though.

1702606302848.png

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I mean maybe lay off the people with stickers…. You have a house full of spiders….. lol

Not that that is a bad thing you do your thing……. But to call someone else weird displaying something they are passionate about doesn’t seem weird I think you maybe need a little joe diffy in your life like ctc
    This is like comparing Steve Irwin to Alex Jones and Steve never approached even 1% of the nuttery of Alx Jones.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    View attachment 318749
    Finally got my furnace installed.
    I'd u have NIPSCO as your provider you can get some money back from them for the furnance and also if you install a smart thermostat (like nest, etc..)

Fill out the form and wait for the money.

jedi got $265 in 2022 for the new furnamce and nest thermostat. :)

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I walked in the boot, from the bed down the stairs, to the kitchen and back. Not comfortable, but also didn't hurt too bad either. It was very s_l_o_w progress. Since the lovely Mrs_Bob was already downstairs in the kitchen she was unaware of my departure from the bed, met me at the bottom of the stairs and was unhappy with me. But it was good to get out of bed.

She has "excused me" from all weekend activities after watching me walk. Clearly I was not prepared for the after-surgery inconvenience.

My left foot (the one with the surgical boot) is splayed outward while I hobble. The boot prevents any motion of the foot and ankle. And the sole of the boot is shaped to make sure I land on my heel with each step. So it is sort of like walking like a pirate with a peg leg. Not fun.

And the boot takes about 5 minutes to actually strap onto my foot, so not really convenient either. I think I'll spend more time with the far less protective surgical shoe inside the house, the boot reserved for 'trips' out of the house.

And now my foot hurts.
    Notice the first trip was downstairs, where you previously mentioned the bourbon is :lmfao:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Notice the first trip was downstairs, where you previously mentioned the bourbon is :lmfao:
    Actually the bourbon collection is down 2 flights. I only went down 1 flight.

But that is progress!

And when dinner was delivered to me in bed tonight, a glass of bourbon was also delivered. So no need for me to travel down the stairs. I now have bourbon delivery!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom