Finished ...

20120117G19Camo62b.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I know where you can smoke an ONYX cigar and chat with friends ;)

It's been a long time. Between work and some health stuff, all I've been doing is working, seeing doctors and sleeping. Hoping to stop in Thursday, if not hopefully Friday. Been having some issues, have to get an angiogram today. But kicking back with an Onyx and relaxing sounds really good.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    stuck with dunkin donuts smoothie... which is garbage

The myoplex ones are pretty good. I usually do ice & milk to cut down on the chalkiness some, and some fruit or a few drops of some flavoring. Not quite as easy as smoothie king or anything else. I've actually never been there...hm.

:+1:

Never been treated well at Blythes.

I might be voting as soon as we find out how they treat me when I'm purchasing a gun, and not just going along on a trip to the gun store, in which I'm usually ignored or asked if I want to see the pink guns. :rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It's been a long time. Between work and some health stuff, all I've been doing is working, seeing doctors and sleeping. Hoping to stop in Thursday, if not hopefully Friday. Been having some issues, have to get an angiogram today. But kicking back with an Onyx and relaxing sounds really good.
    I'll be around both Thursday & Friday for most of the day (until 3pm).

It will be good to see you again.

On another note, we just got pre-approved for a home loan, and are going out looking with a real estate agent on Sat. We have been looking online and found a few homes that we like. So far seems to be CP, Schererville, and St John.
    Remember that YOUR REAL ESTATE AGENT is your financial enemy. He/She has NO MOTIVE to get you a lower price on a home. I've been to this party several times. You need your real estate agent to be confused and unsure of your motives to get the lowest price. Remember, do not fall in love with a house. There is another one just like it going up for sale every day!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Something's wrong, it only let me vote once!

TY

It's that southern redneck INGOers that are trying to rig the election I tell you!

Oh, don't even get me started on St. John.....

Oh please do tell grandpa Bill! Come one kids listen to wise grandpa on that scary place called St. John!

I would if we had one worth voting for. Haven't been to the others so no vote from me.

:+1:
    Never been treated well at Blythes.

Me either.

I might be voting as soon as we find out how they treat me when I'm purchasing a gun, and not just going along on a trip to the gun store, in which I'm usually ignored or asked if I want to see the pink guns. :rolleyes:

So ya would rather have a NON-NWI gun store win the INGO contest instead of it going to our region? :dunno: Yes Blythes has it's ups and downs but it's made it to round 2 and it's from our region.

We HAVE to show those southerns that we are a force to mess with and we are #1! Or would you rather have them continue to look at us as low life thugs (which we are.) :D

Go & vote, vote again, bring your dead to vote, demand that IDs be shown for those that are not from NWI, vote a 3rd time. :laugh:

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wow, that is like saying that you should vote for Romney simply because he is the last man standing. . .

DUH! :D
    But in that case vote for O instead. At least in my lifetime I have seen what when the Rs or Ds control both congress and white house the country sinks further. So I would rather have Ds have 1; Rs have the other. So since the Rs have the Congress; Let O have the house.

Now back to the topic.
    Just make sure you vote as we (NWI) are already going on to round 3 from the looks of it.

But I suspect we will lose in the final round as using the NWI "math" of us vs them we just don't have the numbers to out-vote the rest of the state.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I voted for bradis, I've been there it's nice. It's what Blythes should be.

Biggest difference is the people actually seem to want to talk to you.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I voted for bradis, I've been there it's nice. It's what Blythes should be.

Biggest difference is the people actually seem to want to talk to you.

u r a tratior of the highest degree.
    how can u call yourself a nwi rat?
    :D

@Bill B agree next year we will stack the votesbetter. for front2enememy! ;)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Blythe's (Griffith) has some really, really good people. There might be one bad one. I can think of one person that I avoid when I go in there (I've even put off a needed purchase because no one else was available.) Otherwise, I will say that they have been exceptionally good to me and my wife. Of course we spend money there but I wouldn't be quick to say that is the only reason.

I rarely use the Valpo location except for the range so I can't say much about them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom