• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just checking in, its been a long while since I've been around, online or posted. Looks like I have a bunch of catching up to do. I'm off work until the 27th, so I've got plenty of time to catch up. I'll be counting on y'all to keep me entertained.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in Cedar Lake? Yep, if it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush:laugh::laugh::laugh:

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in Cedar Lake? Yep, if it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cedar Lake pets:

picture.php

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN

But did you know. The town of Cedar Lake has an official Holiday. Halloween. You ask why, well its because they get to pump kin.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Did everyone make it over to vote for our local gunshop?!?!!?

I would if we had one worth voting for. Haven't been to the others so no vote from me.

stuck with dunkin donuts smoothie... which is garbage

My wife and I have been making post workout (p90x) smoothies the past few days. A little frozen fruit, yogurt, wheat germ, and whey protein. Pretty tasty.

On another note, we just got pre-approved for a home loan, and are going out looking with a real estate agent on Sat. We have been looking online and found a few homes that we like. So far seems to be CP, Schererville, and St John.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom