• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I would be willing to test it for EDC and see how the finish holds up :) That does look great. :rockwoot:

By all accounts, it should wear through pretty quick. The GLOCK tenifer finish does not hold paint well unless there is some serious prep work (involves ruining the tenifer). Like I've said all along, this was a test case for my AR project. That is why I did a whole photo shoot with the gun immediately before putting it back in service as my EDC. Get her while she's pretty.

nwi here i am
    lets go shoot some ars

Hey there! Welcome! Slow down and tell us about yourself first. Jediagh will want to know if you are from north or south of Rt30 before you can kiss his pink ring. :D Seriously, you've stumbled across a great bunch of people. Hang out. Talk to us. There will be an event along soon!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jediagh will want to know if you are from north or south of Rt30 before you can kiss his pink ring. :D Seriously, you've stumbled across a great bunch of people. Hang out. Talk to us. There will be an event along soon!

Well WD is wants to shot an AR so that is MINUS 1 already. AK all the way baby!!!. :D;)
    Just kidding BTW purple = sarcasm on this board.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Remember that YOUR REAL ESTATE AGENT is your financial enemy. He/She has NO MOTIVE to get you a lower price on a home. I've been to this party several times. You need your real estate agent to be confused and unsure of your motives to get the lowest price. Remember, do not fall in love with a house. There is another one just like it going up for sale every day!!!

This the best advice you can get. The sooner you learn this the better. Did I mention the real estate agent isn't your friend?

Example: We liked a house listed at $179,000. My real estate agent told me that houses were selling within 5% of asking price. We told her to offer $140,000. She said no, that was an insult. I told her to offer it or get another job. She offered it and they countered with $145,000. We took it. Our relationship was a bit strained until closing.

So ya would rather have a NON-NWI gun store win the INGO contest instead of it going to our region? :dunno: Yes Blythes has it's ups and downs but it's made it to round 2 and it's from our region.

We HAVE to show those southerns that we are a force to mess with and we are #1! Or would you rather have them continue to look at us as low life thugs (which we are.) :D
    -Jedi
    If they deserve it then heck yea.

It just means that we need to get more people to front2enemy for next years voting.

Matt got my vote!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    melensdad said:
    Remember that YOUR REAL ESTATE AGENT is your financial enemy.
    This the best advice you can get. The sooner you learn this the better. Did I mention the real estate agent isn't your friend?

Example: We liked a house listed at $179,000. My real estate agent told me that houses were selling within 5% of asking price. We told her to offer $140,000. She said no, that was an insult. I told her to offer it or get another job. She offered it and they countered with $145,000. We took it. Our relationship was a bit strained until closing.

The worst offenders in the real estate industry are family friends who are agents.

Remember that Indiana R.E. agents, by law, must submit an offer within 24 hours, that can be used to your advantage. Also, you can set expirations on your offer that suit YOUR needs, rather than the needs of the seller or the needs of the agent. I've often submitted offers that expire in less than 24 hours from the time they are written . . . that puts pressure on the RE agent and the seller. Also, its possible to submit MULTIPLE offers, with each offer being presented in succession. Also, make sure YOUR AGENT does not know that you actually want a property, mask your intentions with a look/attitude of total indifference, often times YOUR AGENT will work with the SELLERS AGENT to get you to pay more $$$$ because they split a commission based on the selling price. The higher the price the more $$$$ they get in commissions.

If you are buying big properties then hire a buyers agent. One that works on your behalf for a fixed fee.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Well WD is wants to shot an AR so that is MINUS 1 already. AK all the way baby!!!. :D;)
    Just kidding BTW purple = sarcasm on this board.

The guy wants to soot AR's ... there's hope of redeeming this AK shootin, HiPoint carryin' mob. Don't scare him away. ;)

* Shhh ...don't tell anyone I'm in the market for an AK.:smileak:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Only Southern Lake County snobs who live near lowell use 6.5 Grendel. But hey WD is in St. John & that is close enough to you so he too can be a snob as well. :rofl:
    :D

-Jedi

Heyyyyy now! Perhaps I wrote too small in my post script??

This is the AK (from TSD Combat Systems) my son has his eye on (it has range and battle accuracy without needing TLC to run):

TSDAK-DMR-1.jpg

TSDAK22.jpg

TSDAKDMR1.jpg

TSDAK25.jpg

Imagine that ... an AK DMR.

Me? ... I'm looking at their CQB AK:

IMG_19591.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Only Southern Lake County snobs who live near lowell use 6.5 Grendel. But hey WD is in St. John & that is close enough to you so he too can be a snob as well. :rofl:

-Jedi

TRANSLATION: The smart people who escaped from "north of 30" and all the political fruits and nuts and bought property in the land of milk and honey where the air is clean, the people are not oppressed, and the animals are tasty!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    TRANSLATION: The smart people who escaped from "north of 30" and all the political fruits and nuts and bought property in the land of milk and honey where the air is clean, the people are not oppressed, and the animals are tasty!

When did you move out of Lake County?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I have more pictures of Detonics pistols and those are way better looking than any plastic gun . . . no matter how purty it is painted up; as they say, you can put lipstick on a pig.

[STRIKE]
    Where are the pics?
    [/STRIKE]

Never mind ... found your most recent thread. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Detonics look funny to me. I prefer Springfield Armory, Wilson Combat, or even a Les Baer.

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

-Jedi

Well then I guess I'll have to buy my new house and move before I build up my 6.5 Grendel. And guess what Jedi, you cant shoot it!!!!!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom