Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What's up NWI? And here I thought I was all by my lonesome. It seemed like everybody was in Indy.:ingo:
    :welcome:2 "Da Region!"
    u bezt be packing a Hi-Point, mexican carry, n hold it side-ways when shooting! :rolleyes::D

BTW come meet us in person in 2 weeks at the Titled Kilt!
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ngo_meet_and_eat_oc_cc_sat_14_jan_2012_a.html

Our monthly Meet & Shoots don't start up again till MAR 2012 but look at my sign for the list of current events & sign up with the NWI INGO group to get the latest updates.

-Jedi

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What's up NWI? And here I thought I was all by my lonesome. It seemed like everybody was in Indy.:ingo:

Seems like lots of folks are in the INDY area, but we got region gangsta's like JEDI up here in NWI so those wussies from INDY leave us alone :roll eyes:

If you are not aware of it, there is a MEET & EAT for NWI members in Merrillville at the Tilted Kilt in January. And there are monthly shoots during the warmer months, ending in November.

From time to time there are GUN & CIGAR events where either open or concealed carry is common, cigar smoking is optional and gun talk is mandatory. The 1101 Cigar Lounge (1/4 mile west of Tiebel's Restaurant) at 1101 W. Lincoln Hwy, Schererville is the unofficial clubhouse for quite a few NWI INGO members. The 1st & 3rd Thursdays of each month there is a guitar player at the cigar lounge who plays in the evening, its fairly common for INGO members to congregate for impromptu meet ups.

Last edited:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

Jedi is the kingpin of Da region. We regulate any stealing of his property and we damn good too. But you can’t be any geek off the street, gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    WD will be here in 12 hours to tell you all about how Kingerbury (??sp??) is the greatest range in the whole wide world! :rolleyes:

-Jedi

Wrong again my little pink obsessed, brown brother! Less than twelve hours ... I wasn't clear about when I would be home. I just got home a little while ago.

Anyway ... the greatest range in the "whole wide world" is any range that allows you to spend more time shooting than you do driving to get there! .... sooooo, I guess Kingsbury would fall under that definition! :D

I am open to shooting Tuesday, Thursday or Friday of next week if anyone wants to join us (my son and/or rest of the family might come out) at Kingsbury or Jasper-Pulaski. I can make it out tomorrow to Willow Slough but I imagine it will be packed with Illinois freeloaders.

My preference (and prior plan) was to head to Jasper-Pulaski this coming Friday (warmest/nicest day of the coming week that the DNR ranges will be open).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

pope-vader.jpg

I find your lack of faith disturbing. :D

those of us that are "you people" have standards to maintain. We bling our high points and shoot pink guns, gotta problem wit dat?:draw:

^This! But Bill B what can you expect from our 1/2 brother from a different mama who lives in Kouts? You know daddy tells us we have to be nice to him since he is "family". ;)

Wrong again my little pink obsessed, brown brother! Less than twelve hours ... I wasn't clear about when I would be home. I just got home a little while ago.

sssshhhhh you will scare the new guy/girl away before he even meets us!

PINK references BTW for the new kid.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._safe_to_real_pink_cadillac_johnson_safe.html
    and
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/176192-firearms_with_pink_lettering.html

and my Betty
    1911_betty_01b.jpg

-Jedi

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    All my Hammond brothers, join me in a verical mag dump at the stars at 12am sharp. Its Hammond, so you're safe. I hear they give tickets to the residents that DON'T shoot into the air on NYE.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom