Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No AK or Mosin experts that want to shoot Thursday?

we don't trust you comrade!
    besides you are not bring the important stuff.
    :rockwoot:
    stolichnaya-vodka-hat-girl-small-89296.jpg

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think you just crossed the line of good taste Jedi....THAT was a bit much

It's a wonderful image. I like it from the technical point of view. It looks like a combination of Photoshop and real photography was used to make the shot. The "blood" on the back looks like it was taken when the photo was along with the hair being put up. The blood splatter was photoshopped along with the smoke. Not sure if a burr option was used on the slide of the gun.

You can find more of this artist work here:
    r4di0fly3r on deviantART

The image above is the last 1 in a series of 5 with that girl.
    Here is the starting image with the girls face.
    Girls_With_Guns_00_Wallpaper_by_r4di0fly3r.jpg

FYI
    Some nudity on that site by the artist other pics. You will have to sign in" to see it however as the ADULT filter is on.

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    blow like this?:D

Jediagh ??? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

You are starting to trouble me my little, pink obsessed friend.

As far as the liquid refreshments ... anyone that wants to join us is welcome to bring whatever internal lubrication they think they need to make it through the day. Just remember, IF IT'S FLAMMABLE, IT'S PROBABLY NOT ALLOWED. :rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jediagh ??? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

You are starting to trouble me my little, pink obsessed friend.

:laugh: What can I say. Google images + Jedi free time = some crazy pictures
    Especially when looking for 'non gun related' items. In this case I found the picture when looking for blood splatter photoshop techniques.

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Oh yes ... in keeping with the theme, this will be required attire:

165736_ts.jpg

10, 9, 8, 7 .... (Countdown until Jediagh posts link to female wearing one of these.)

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    jediagh;2416265 You can find more of this artist work here: [URL="http://r4di0fly3r.deviantart.com/" said:
    r4di0fly3r on deviantART[/URL]

FYI
    Some nudity on that site by the artist other pics. You will have to sign in" to see it however as the ADULT filter is on.

-Jedi

Crazy, I just signed up for that site last week, and now you post it. My cousins girlfriend models and she has some pictures on there including nudes and I got curious. Search for MsPoisoness. What a small world.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    To buy a welder check craigslist. Or to buy new you could go to praxair and I believe Airgas. Or the local home depot/menards/lowes/Tractor supply for the little cheapy mig welders. I am not sure, but AAA Supply on 41 may have welders also.

To learn you can go to school, or work with someone who welds and let them teach you. School is expensive and there is no guarantee that you will learn something.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    To buy a welder check craigslist. Or to buy new you could go to praxair and I believe Airgas. Or the local home depot/menards/lowes/Tractor supply for the little cheapy mig welders. I am not sure, but AAA Supply on 41 may have welders also.

To learn you can go to school, or work with someone who welds and let them teach you. School is expensive and there is no guarantee that you will learn something.

Thanks - I keep forgetting about that place. It's literally within walking distance of my house.

I have a few little jobs that need doing on the car that need a welder, and its something I've needed to learn for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom