Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    hum... r your princess guns like these?:D
    guns1028.jpg

Jedi

Dang it, so ya caught me. I'm not really a princess. I can't even pretend! :crying:

I have this on my want to get next list:
    http://http://cdn.armslist.com/images/posts/6344505050807926102aybh444.jpg

Or
    http://cdn.armslist.com/images/posts/634579536970409065h22uvgh3.jpg

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I just got home after coming upon the aftermath of a headon collision on US 41 just north of Belshaw. I wonder if they will put up wrong way signs and light that intersection more now so people coming from Il can see that 41 is a divided 4 lane and not a 2 lane. I have encountered wrong way drivers several times in that area. My prayers go out to the people in the vehicles involved.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Dang it, so ya caught me. I'm not really a princess. I can't even pretend! :crying:

I have this on my want to get next list:
    6344505050807926102aybh444.jpg

1) They aren't in pink so I'm not interested.
    2) What are they? 3" 1911s???

You would be seen with us LOSERS???? LMAO!

smiley_censored.gif
    no! But I would like to report a large group of redneck terrorist with guns that I saw and know where they are. :laugh:

Dont know if i can pull my self outta bed to be at sunrise at 830, but 10am at the gates should be np. We'll see though.

ihb_poster_loser_b.gif

:D

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    sry we have church at 9AM & besides porter county is ffffffffaaaaaaaaarrrrrr away u know. That's like a whole other county they are going to. :rolleyes::D;)

Coming from a guy who drives endless miles, fords countless rivers and streams, crosses mountain ranges, and drives past two or three perfectly good ranges to go shoot at Winamac. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Coming from a guy who drives endless miles, fords countless rivers and streams, crosses mountain ranges, and drives past two or three perfectly good ranges to go shoot at Winamac. :D

hgh.jpg

We go to Winamac to ensure all the rif raf loser like you don't show up off course! Plus it's scares the rednecks when all the ghetto people show up. :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    On a side note Mr. Johnson from Johnsons Safe finally sent me the touch up paint bottle for the safe. So I have finally been able to touch up the 2 spots where the paint was chipped/scrapped off. Only took 3+ months and me having to mailing him a postage paid return box. :rolleyes: But overall I'm still very satisfied with the safe.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    1) They aren't in pink so I'm not interested.
    2) What are they? 3" 1911s???

I'll get you a couple rattle cans of pink, problem solved! Is there a particular shade you like? :p
    The para is, the kahr is not. I've carried darkkevin's para a couple times, with his holster and his belt and it's incredibly comfortable for me. Plus I LOVE shooting it!

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll get you a couple rattle cans of pink, problem solved! Is there a particular shade you like? :p
    The para is, the kahr is not. I've carried darkkevin's para a couple times, with his holster and his belt and it's incredibly comfortable for me. Plus I LOVE shooting it!

Yes it needs to be "Elvis Pink Cadillac" like this:
    bush_and_koizumi_with_pink_cadillac.jpg.jpg

so it will match my safe color:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._safe_to_real_pink_cadillac_johnson_safe.html

Now if that "pink" can't be found then these pinks I can live with.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/176192-firearms_with_pink_lettering.html

since your not a loser (yet) like the rest of the NWI INGO group you can try out my personal 1911 carry which looks like this:

1911_betty_01b.jpg

&
    1911_betty_02.jpg

now this Hello Kitty Pink I also like & one day hope to replicate.
    hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle-2.jpg

and
    hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle1.jpg

don't care for the "flowers" on the mag however.

Here are some BAD EXAMPLES of pink BTW.

AK_HOT_PINK_DuraCoat.jpg

this one is better
    duracoat_ak47_91408.jpg

you being a princess might like this one (notice the crown logos)
    Duracoat_hotpinkprincess_111409.jpg

:D

& here is one that Joe would like since he likes to put flower on his Hi-Points!
    Duracoat_MKI_pinkwyellowdaisies_100309.jpg

lonehosier would love this one since he LOVES glock. :puke:
    DuraCoat_Glock_PinkLady.jpg

;)

& this is a bit too much pink
    duracoat_r1022_pinklady_titanium_91408.jpg

But please NO barbie pink! :puke:

Now if snow white request me to carry a barbie pink gun
    snowwhitear.jpg

Well how can I say no. :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    NO Water in East Chicago!

FYI...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Boil Order in effect due to Water Main Break on Alder Street and Columbus Drive.

This message is from the East Chicago Department of Emergency Management. To all East Chicago residents. Due to a major water main break it has been determined that all East Chicago residents and business should boil their drinking water effective immediately.

It is recommended that all cooking and drinking water be brought to a complete boil for at least (5) minutes before using. Please continue to boil all cooking and drinking water until we notify you that it is no longer necessary.

Until we resolve this drinking water problem, we are also asking that you conserve water and only use what is necessary for household and personal needs. We appreciate your cooperation during this time and will update you as necessary until the drinking water problem has been solved.

For more information and updates please call 219-391-8310

SOURCE: City of East Chicago

---
    MODs I don't think this counts under the INGO RULES for copyright infringement since this is a public notice being released by an local government to ensure all residents and/or visitors to East Chicago know that the "water" is NOT safe to drink at this time.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Thanks for the notice. That is a good reminder to check my barrels of water to see if it is still drinkable. I would like to get to more of those.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Well it was a great and safe day at the range. We got there at 10am and shot a few different malfunction and transition drills from rifle to pistol, along with identifying and engaging multiple targets. Added a bit of movement to the drill and it was interesting to see how it tended to make folks forget about the simple things like stance and foot placement.

A couple of folks had suggestions for improving transitions as well as speeding them up. All in all a GREAT day at the range. It actually warmed up and several of us shot without our coats on. A special thanks to Turnandshoot4 for showing us the drills as well, AClark, Cliff45, GeronimoJoe, and myself learned a few things.

Ghost

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks for the notice. That is a good reminder to check my barrels of water to see if it is still drinkable. I would like to get to more of those.

If you filled the barrels (I am assuming they are the big 55g food grade barrels or even the smaller food-grade barrels) with city/town treated water (you are in Portage me recalls) then from what I have been told by the water experts on here (INGO) the water is good 2 go f-o-r-e-v-e-r.

If you are still paranoid about the "drinkablity" of the water then get this:
    A Practical, Life-Sustaining Water Filter | Monolithic

& when you have to use the water from your barrels, filter it thru that system and then you are good to go. It works in 3rd world countries all the time!

You can buy it from them here:
    Monolithic Marketplace — The Just Water, Bucket Water Filtration System

I have NEVER seen anyone so picky about pink! :scratch: I'll see what I can do.
    Who's the princess now??? :laugh:

:laugh: I c u r gonna fit right in!

Well it was a great and safe day at the range. We got there at 10am and shot a few different malfunction and transition drills from rifle to pistol, along with identifying and engaging multiple targets. Added a bit of movement to the drill and it was interesting to see how it tended to make folks forget about the simple things like stance and foot placement.

A couple of folks had suggestions for improving transitions as well as speeding them up. All in all a GREAT day at the range. It actually warmed up and several of us shot without our coats on. A special thanks to Turnandshoot4 for showing us the drills as well, AClark, Cliff45, GeronimoJoe, and myself learned a few things.

Ghost

:postpics:

In addition what kind of crap AAR is that! We expect at least 4 paragraphs of text. I'm sure someone swept the entire group, several bump fires occured, and at least one incident of firing downrange while people are posting their targets. Come on we have a rep to uphold here folks! :D

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The barrels that I have had vinager in them after a year or so the water taste prety bad but it is still drinkable.

Your water will be fine for drinking. Now granted as you say it will taste like vinegar to a degree. You may want to filter it via a carbon filter to remove that taste but other wise it's OK.

@All
    I'm selling for FREE some water barrels that had vinager in them before.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    In addition what kind of crap AAR is that! We expect at least 4 paragraphs of text. I'm sure someone swept the entire group, several bump fires occured, and at least one incident of firing downrange while people are posting their targets. Come on we have a rep to uphold here folks! :D

-Jedi

If you would have drug your LOSER butt out in the cold you could have written a 10 PAGE AAR. otherwise you are stuck with what ya got. We were too busy learning, shooting and training to worry about pics or an AAR. LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom