• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Workin Sunday buuuut ....

I might be heading to either Kingsbury or Willow Slough to try out an AK on Thursday or Friday of next week. I have a co-worker that might join us and will be bringing his Mosin out for the first time (his first rifle). If there's any Mosin experts that would care to join us, you are more than welcome. I'm new to both platforms so it will be new ground for me as well.

A lot of variables (weather and work related) right now but I will post a definite date/time/place as soon as we decide. If anyone pipes up, I'll take your availability into consideration when we choose a date.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Why not JP. We had a great time dodging bullets and bing swept with loaded firearms. That was some good times.

Because at Kingsbury or Willow Slough, the idiots would be the ones leaving ... not us. I'm pretty sure the RO would make sure of that. :D

Still, going to a public range can be a crap shoot. One time at Kingsbury, we just got the ok to go hot when the red light came on a minute later and the RO was on the PA calling a ceasefire. He came storming out of the observation booth and headed my way. I could tell he was hot under the collar and pointing his finger in my direction. It took me a second before I realized that he was yelling at the guy a couple tables on the other side of me. The guy had decided to test his flattop AR without any iron sights or optics (50 yard line). He had already put four or five rounds into the last concrete overhead before the target stand line. If it had been almost any other range, he would have been launching rounds over the berm. :rolleyes:

ADDED ... I might consider Jasper Pulaski now that I recall Kingsbury might now be prohibiting everything except shooting from the bench or standing. I love prone and seated.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI

Cabela's will have a sale on FEDERAL .22LR 325-Pack for $9.79 (~ .03 per rd after taxes)

also the SIG SAUER 1911 OD Green (.22 LR) + holster + extra mag + hard case will be for $369.99 while supplies last. This is the one magic man (i think) has and is very nice!

SALE IS ON 10 DEC 2011 STARTING AT 8AM ONLY!

-Jedi

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    FYI

Cabela's will have a sale on FEDERAL .22LR 325-Pack for $9.79 (~ .03 per rd after taxes)

also the SIG SAUER 1911 OD Green (.22 LR) + holster + extra mag + hard case will be for $369.99 while supplies last. This is the one magic man (i think) has and is very nice!

-Jedi

Jedi:

My friend who works at the firearms counter says they're selling electronic ear muffs at $50 for $15.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi:

My friend who works at the firearms counter says they're selling electronic ear muffs at $50 for $15.

FYI

-Jedi

I shoulda never joined this place...ya'll are costing me more $$$ then before INGO!
    Seriously, Cabela's is now added to my list of stops to make after work. :D

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    OK folks Let's firm up a time for tomorrow if we this is going to fly. Because NPCCC is a private club the gate stays locked unless there is a match going on. This means you have to be a member to get in or out. I am getting ready to head out to Kodiak for the day to meet up with some other INGO members so I will have limited web access. Joe, Jedi, and Byron have my cell number so they can hit me up via text message to confirm a time as well as a meeting place (if we don't meet at the gate.)

G

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Greg, just an FYI I still think those xd mags are on sale at Midwest. Its not that far of a drive if you are still looking for them. I would call first though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom