magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!

You coming here will leave me to where u r. :D

Plus WD is on his way here so I'm building my posies right now and WD is from St. John! ;)

I've thought about breaking into your house and just stealing one coffee can. That would really mess with your head.:laugh:

^ Insert purple here.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I've thought about breaking into your house and just stealing one coffee can. That would really mess with your head.:laugh:

^ Insert purple here.

Dear Santa c y I need a big dog now? :D

I know where both of you live, and no one knows where I live. Address to the highest bidder!

don't get us started on Mr. no show for 2011 or we will kidnap the mrs and ebay her. ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just putting this out there again.:whistle:

Were you able to get the car remote fixed?

Have not attempted it for him yet since he is a LOSER like the rest in the group and has yet to drop it off. :faint:

BTW WD left me lots of presents that go BOOM and send lead and steel core down range. :rockwoot:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Dear Santa c y I need a big dog now? :D

don't get us started on Mr. no show for 2011 or we will kidnap the mrs and ebay her. ;)

I came once, and I hope next year even more. And I have been to the cigar shop a few times. Bob will vouch for me! Maybe you should show up THERE!

Just putting this out there again.:whistle:

Were you able to get the car remote fixed?

Have not attempted it for him yet since he is a LOSER like the rest in the group and has yet to drop it off. :faint:

BTW WD left me lots of presents that go BOOM and send lead and steel core down range. :rockwoot:

Yea I need to get it over to Jedi's, but I don't have much hope for it. Maybe sometime this week. Worst case I have a 2nd remote that I can get programmed.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I did my job by taking yet another woman shooting today. When we got to JP there was no one else there. But I found out I can't take my eye off her hands for even a second and watch the tiny screen on my video camera. I am so glad she didn't hurt her thumb. And that is not my M&P9, it is hers, her dad bought it for her the other week, so I had to get her to a range to shoot it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzzLIyrw5M&feature=g-u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwtB8iM_ZrI

She is no Larissa, but she will make progress even if it kills me.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I did my job by taking yet another woman shooting today. When we got to JP there was no one else there. But I found out I can't take my eye off her hands for even a second and watch the tiny screen on my video camera. I am so glad she didn't hurt her thumb. And that is not my M&P9, it is hers, her dad bought it for her the other week, so I had to get her to a range to shoot it.

She is no Larissa, but she will make progress even if it kills me.

Why do girls never lean into it...? (Heh heh). Almost every single girl I see shoot either IRL or on YT leans back to shoot.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI group buy of .223 and/or .45 going on here:
    .223 and .45 group buy. - INGunOwners

If jedi, or someone else gets in on this I might be down for some .223. That way we can get it shipped up here together, or do the tree distribution.
    @ aclark my sister lives down in Indy so I was thinking of having her bring it for xmass when she came up. Not sure if I plan on buying but I think she would be willing to haul it up here (avoid the shipping to us).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Dear [STRIKE]Santa[/STRIKE] Kitty

This is what the NWI INGO group wants for [STRIKE]christmass.[/STRIKE] our next MEET & GREET.
    11%2B-%2B1

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/182665-bacon_pie.html

:laugh::laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom