• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    not completely downing the Griffith store... they are givin one of my buddies a hell of a deal on something. I also purchased both my 1911's and P22 there... but for the P99, they couldnt compete with Valpo

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    :faint: leave it to the "old" people to be late to the party! :p

Aghhh... Quit your yammering whipper snapper!

It took me this long to get to this post because it was on the bottom too much for the last week.

With my back and hip I couldn't pick it up off the bottom from underneath all the southern and central IN pile.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Aghhh... Quit your yammering whipper snapper!

It took me this long to get to this post because it was on the bottom too much for the last week.

With my back and hip I couldn't pick it up off the bottom from underneath all the southern and central IN pile.

r u sure it was not just because you could not find your glasses which were on top of your head. :laugh:

BTW we have some upcoming events in da region!

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

The next MEET & SHOOT is on 18 SEP 10 (sign up!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_sat_18_sep_2010_a.html

Appleseed for NWI
    Need help on finding a location see here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...d_for_nwi_lake_porter_county.html#post1216426

Tenative Mini-Appleseed Dates for NWI
    Saturday September 18th
    Sunday, September 26th
    Saturday, October 23rd
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/appleseed/107083-new_ranges_coming_to_eventbright.html

Where to shoot in NWI (ie Ranges)
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Nah! The eyes are fine for reading and I have a system for remembering how to find stuff.

If you saw the side of my room and inside my dresser you would understand.

Before I became a shut in I used to keep my keys ontop of whatever it was that needed remembering. Lol

Wife drew the line in the sand when I put them around her neck.lmao

I am going to be sending my girls off to Appleseed once I get them their rifle. Both are turning into long gun groupies.

Turnandshoot brought his tack driver over and they both had the hots for the bolt action.

One of these days the pain planets will all align and I will make one of the events.

For now I live vicariously through you all and your posts.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I am going to be sending my girls off to Appleseed once I get them their rifle. Both are turning into long gun groupies.

From what I am told "loaner .22 rifles" are avaliable in limited quantites for the mini-appleeseeds per AuntieBellum. So you may want to look at this if your rifles are not here on time.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Well after reading through all 14 pages, you all sound like a good group of people. I actually put NWI as my area, but you all don't list Starke County anywhere! And you drive through it to get to the Winamac range (actually past my house!) Bet ya'll been to Toto, Richard's of Toto or Mark Bailey's? Oh hum, guess I'll have to change my location post in my information. :rolleyes:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Well after reading through all 14 pages, you all sound like a good group of people. I actually put NWI as my area, but you all don't list Starke County anywhere! And you drive through it to get to the Winamac range (actually past my house!) Bet ya'll been to Toto, Richard's of Toto or Mark Bailey's? Oh hum, guess I'll have to change my location post in my information. :rolleyes:

I think you are NWI enough for us:D :welcome:

You should come to one of the meet and shoots........no excuses since it's so close;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Come out to the next MEET & SHOOT then on the 18th of SEP.
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_sat_18_sep_2010_a.html

We'll make you a "stepchild NWI" groupie since you are an orpahn right now. :D In order to qualify for "NWI" statues you have to own a Hi-Point like the THUG GhostOfWinter and shot it sideways and off course be able to drive thru Gary. :laugh:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I just figured out what my next purchase is going to be, to take to the next shoot...wait for it, wait for it... a Hi-point.

I'm not sure if your'e joking, but I was actually thinking about picking up a HP pistol in .45acp. I don't really care what all the haters say, having another pistol in .45acp that has a lifetime warranty is not a bad thing......epecially when it's $165.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    No, I'm serious I'm actually about to get ready and head over to Westforth to pick up the .40 S&W. Hopefully they have one in stock. I think Blythes has them too, so Westforth 1st, if theyre out thne Blythes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom