• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Didnt notice any no guns signs at Chic Fil A. They also didnt seem to care about the LEO that was OCing at the time. Never seen any signs at TK, but they do usually have at least one Hobart cop there, and you get meanmugged the whole time. I will say, if this is one for the wife and kids to attend, Chic Fil A is a much better choice. But I like TK too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Didnt notice any no guns signs at Chic Fil A. They also didnt seem to care about the LEO that was OCing at the time. Never seen any signs at TK, but they do usually have at least one Hobart cop there, and you get meanmugged the whole time. I will say, if this is one for the wife and kids to attend, Chic Fil A is a much better choice. But I like TK too.

Thanks for the 4-1-1.
    Right now the idea is Chic Fil A or TK for the OC MEET & EAT in DEC/JAN unless anyone else has an idea for another place. PORTER COUNTY had the last one so it's LAKE COUNTY's turn now for a location.

TK is "borderline" family and frankly not sure the kids/wives would want to come. Plus we have a few "girls" [1] in the group now so they too might want some other place. At this point it's all just in the planning in my head since we are down to only 2 events for NWI INGO. :rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We could order pizza and do a December Meet & Eat at the Pine Island Pit Stop Smoke Shop if you want to coordinate it.

Ooooohhhhh Barton's Pizza (Bartons Pizza - Pizza Restaurant Highland, Indiana 46322) does sound good. But then again we already know that PIPSSS is a "gun friendly" place & we won't be causing a scene if we OC there. :D

Plus i think that Jamacia coffee theif hangs there and he might steal other stuff as well if we go. :laugh:

Last edited:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Okay boys and girls, I've really kind of got my weenie in the wringer here.
    I have a uhaul truck, a pissed off girlfriend, and a goofy dog, and I need to move our stuff from my duplex to my house, all that's left is furniture we can get it in one trip maybe two. I'm moving from Portage to Hobart. It's not a lot of stuff but I need some help to get it done fast. Please help me before she starts beating me.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I have a uhaul truck, a pissed off girlfriend, and a goofy dog, and I need to move our stuff from my duplex to my house, all that's left is furniture we can get it in one trip maybe two. I'm moving from Portage to Hobart. It's not a lot of stuff but I need some help to get it done fast. Please help me before she starts beating me.

I am working midnights tonite but I can help u in the later morning if that well help. I live in Hobart too. Lite me know.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Dude Arrenello's is SO much better than Barton's!!

Hum... Its been f-o-r-e-v-e-r since I have had Arrenello's. I think I was in grade school the last time I had it. Discovered Barton's about a year ago here in Griffith and love it. Might have to give yours a try. But if I don't like it can I ask you for a refund. ROFL!

What time and where?
    I have a roofer coming in the morning 8AM, my daughter has tutoring till 11AM and then I have a retirement/birthday party at 6PM so I'm not sure I can. :(

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I'm picking up the truck at 8:00 so 8:30ish until it's done. Ive reserved a 24 footer so it should only be one trip. I'm willing to buy lunch and brews after we're done. Maybe even some hoes from south of 30 / east of 65.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom