Not open for further replies.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Hey Jedi, I just had an idea.
    Elsewhere on INGO someone started a thread looking to borrow a Glock rear sight pusher. I offered to loan him mine (admittedly with a $ deposit since I don't know him and they're pricey)
    But maybe you could start a list of tools, equipment etc that the NWI meet and shoot attendees have that they'd be willing to loan out or share or at least bring with to a shoot for someone. Stuff like my sight pusher that you hate to spend $100 on to use once.

Whadya think? :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think this would be a great idea. Have you been added to the NWI MSG?

^THIS!

For those of you reading this tread NWI has a MSG = Mutual Support Group on a private google group.

Please PM me your email address and I will send you an invite to the group.

We have google docs in that group with items/skills various members have that this would fit into. Ie. who knows how to reload, who relaods and shares, group buys, events that occur in NWI SGM related (first aid, survival, etc..)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Would NWI INGO like to have a meeting to discuss long range shooting? Maybe we could watch the magpul precision rifleman dvd and go from there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Do we have to hold hands while we watch the video and then discuss our feelings.
    Cause if so I'm so NOT go!
    ROFL!!!!

BTW I finally found the home defense DVD! I'll have it at the next MEET & SHOOT so some1 else can watch it.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Byron you know I'm down. I have the aerial combat too that we could watch!!! I have a small apt, but depending on how many want to get together I do have a 42" TV. Maybe the 1101 lounge on a know slow night?

BTW anyone know how to solder?

Jedi: aclark (at) blindair (dot) com

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Byron you know I'm down. I have the aerial combat too that we could watch!!! I have a small apt, but depending on how many want to get together I do have a 42" TV. Maybe the 1101 lounge on a know slow night?

I'll send you the Google Group NWI MSG invite in a bit.
    BTW I do know how to solder and have the tools for it.
    What you break that needs soldering?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Would NWI INGO like to have a meeting to discuss long range shooting? Maybe we could watch the magpul precision rifleman dvd and go from there.

What type of soldering do you need done? I have a portable butane soldering iron that I keep in my Fencing Tool Kit in my car. Its only good for small jobs but it is pretty handy.

As for a meeting on shooting, a Monday or Tuesday evening would very likely be good to take over the 1101 Cigar Lounge. There is a DVD/Blu-Ray player connected up to the big TV in the lounge area.

We have cigar events about every other Wednesday and we have guitar nights about every other Thursday. So if you want to take over the lounge you are welcome to do it on a Monday or Tuesday. With the high school fencing season in full swing I may not be able to make it, but let me know if you guys want the lounge and I'll let the staff know.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Do we have to hold hands while we watch the video and then discuss our feelings.
    Cause if so I'm so NOT go!
    ROFL!!!!

BTW I finally found the home defense DVD! I'll have it at the next MEET & SHOOT so some1 else can watch it.

Only if you hold MY hand Jedi.

I would like to hear what everyone thinks about long range and experience.

I would love to see that arial operations dvd!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Only if you hold MY hand Jedi.

I would like to hear what everyone thinks about long range and experience.

I would love to see that arial operations dvd!

Got to wear some PINK nail polish & sadclownp gets to do your nails if you want to hold my hand. :laugh:

Me I have no experience in long range & me smells a possible MEET & WATCH event that you can set up with that DVD.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Thanks for the 4-1-1.

TK is "borderline" family and frankly not sure the kids/wives would want to come. Plus we have a few "girls" [1] in the group now so they too might want some other place. At this point it's all just in the planning in my head since we are down to only 2 events for NWI INGO. :rockwoot:

If you're talking about me, it doesn't matter to me. I can appreciate a pretty girl (not like you guys, though!:drool:) Honestly, I'd go to TK more often if they're food was a bit better/better portions for the $$.
    :twocents:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Anyone down for a cigar and gun/political talk today? I'm going to the 1101 today around 11ish. Also looking like I'm taking my uncle down to winnimac weds for some range time in the am.

On a side note I'm debating on buying a ps3 or xbox 360 again, new game called dead island just came out that I really think I want.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone down for a cigar and gun/political talk today? I'm going to the 1101 today around 11ish. Also looking like I'm taking my uncle down to winnimac weds for some range time in the am.

On a side note I'm debating on buying a ps3 or xbox 360 again, new game called dead island just came out that I really think I want.

I'm already at 1101. Got here about 7:45 this morning. Planning to stay until about 3:30pm.

I have lots of time today, I may even smoke a Fuente Fuente Opus X Aged Lost City Double Robusto.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If you're talking about me, it doesn't matter to me. I can appreciate a pretty girl (not like you guys, though!:drool:) Honestly, I'd go to TK more often if they're food was a bit better/better portions for the $$.
    :twocents:

Was actually referring to Auntie B, Kitty, Joe's GF (Adriana not on INGO), and LadyGhost but alas I'm now also going to add you to my mental list of the NWI INGO females we have.

Never been to TK myself so was not aware of the portion vs price or "taste" vs price "issues".

& yes us guys are simple minded creatures and we will :drool: whenever we see girls. It's not our fault. It's our curse. :laugh:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I didn't mean to imply men are simple minded, I should have put that in purple. My brain doesn't function well before 7a.
    Glad to know I'm not the only female here from NWI!
    (can't do the little face things/color, I'm on the train to work.)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I didn't mean to imply men are simple minded, I should have put that in purple. My brain doesn't function well before 7a.
    Glad to know I'm not the only female here from NWI!
    (can't do the little face things/color, I'm on the train to work.)

But we ARE simple minded & that is why you girls love us! :D
    :laugh:

On the train hu? u shoudl be sleeping then. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom