Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FOUND ONE!!!!!
    1095507-cowboygorilla1_large.jpg

& he is LEO to boot! ROFL!!!! The bald spot is under his cowboy hat BTW just for you WD.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    french2.jpg

& updated to include pretzels and the dip.

Wow. You can dip that one yourself. :puke:

Chatter Nazi. (can't believe this place doesn't have a goose stepping, saluting smiley. :noway:)

:laugh:

ETA...
    I think you saw Jediagh. He's a dude. But friday is "freak" day for him. Just back away, quietly. He returns to normal for the weekend :popcorn:
    Hmmmmm. Could it be? Or too light skinded? Could be makup.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I need to start going shirtless in public more so I can pull a nice lookin lady like he did. We have about the same physique, so my plan should be foolproof. Do I need the cowboy hat too?
    :dunno:

Just don't try that while you OC in St. John. :laugh:

Wow. You can dip that one yourself. :puke:

@Davegrave & Wilson
    Just look at her eyes only. ;) Besides in the dark and once you put on the beer glasses...
    beergoggles-1.jpg

:laugh:

Jedi has way to much time on his hands. You could be more productive spending time on reloading .45 :)

Oh so true. Hopefully this winter I will finally either get with groovatron or gunbunnies and begin to reload some .45. Almost had the initial money to buy the stuff (power, primers, bullets, and brass).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If you'd stop drinking and driving the police might give you back your drivers license.

Until then I guess the world is safer with you walking along the side of the road pulling a wagon painted safety yellow.

The ironic thing is there he goes walking down the road, all the way out to Winamac with all those guns and ammo cans in his yellow wagon and he doesn't even get a second look by the multiple municipalities police departments that he walks through, but if you come up to Hammond and OC the police are all over you about how it is supposedly illegal for mere mortals to carry thier pistols openly while in possession of a LTCH, go figure...

Next time I'll get my donkey to help me out.
    donkey-artillery-donkey-guns-explosive-demotivational-posters-1296011197.jpg

But first I'll have to ask the US Army for it back.
    article-2009603-0CC9AFB200000578-568_634x474.jpg

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I didn't want to jack the NWI 9/11 Remembrance thread so I'm posting this here for all those planning on going to the Meet & Shoot.

I will be bringing three handguns that I would like to sell. I plan on letting anyone there take a look at them (sorry, they're clean and I want to keep them that way for the sale ... no shooting) before I list them on INGO. I will price them beforehand and get a feel for what everyone thinks before I make the official classifieds posting.

They are a pair of Taurus Milleniums. One is chambered in .40 and the other is chambered in .45. Both have tritium night sights, kramer leather holsters (OWB), four mags each (factory original), cases, paperwork (including exact round count history), integral lock w/key, etc.

The third gun is a Beretta 96G-SD. Includes four mags (all factory originals ... two of them are 11 round capacity), kydex holster (OWB), tritium night sights, match grade barrel with crown, steel guide rod (original plastic rod and spring included), wolff springs and a Wolff spring tune up kit (several springs ... all new), case, paperwork (including exact round count history), etc.

I will try to be reasonable in my asking prices but please understand that I don't want to give them away either. I need the cash but this isn't my only option ... at the moment. I will also have a box of small goodies ... might include an Insight M6X laser/light (rail grabber, long gun model) as well as some items I've been unable to sell in the classifieds.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I didn't want to jack the NWI 9/11 Remembrance thread so I'm posting this here for all those planning on going to the Meet & Shoot.

I will be bringing three handguns that I would like to sell. I plan on letting anyone there take a look at them (sorry, they're clean and I want to keep them that way for the sale ... no shooting) before I list them on INGO. I will price them beforehand and get a feel for what everyone thinks before I make the official classifieds posting.

They are a pair of Taurus Milleniums. One is chambered in .40 and the other is chambered in .45. Both have tritium night sights, kramer leather holsters (OWB), four mags each (factory original), cases, paperwork (including exact round count history), integral lock w/key, etc.

The third gun is a Beretta 96G-SD. Includes four mags (all factory originals ... two of them are 13 round capacity), kydex holster (OWB), tritium night sights, match grade barrel with crown, steel guide rod (original plastic rod and spring included), wolff springs and a Wolff spring tune up kit (several springs ... all new), case, paperwork (including exact round count history), etc.

I will try to be reasonable in my asking prices but please understand that I don't want to give them away either. I need the cash but this isn't my only option ... at the moment. I will also have a box of small goodies ... might include an Insight M6X laser/light (rail grabber, long gun model) as well as some items I've been unable to sell in the classifieds.

Do they come in Pink? Otherwise "thanks but not thanks!" :laugh:
    BTW the 96G-SD what caliber? .40 :dunno:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    That would be .40 S&W ... "96" designates the 40's and "92" designates the 9's.

This has the slightly wider and heavier Brigadier slide. It also has the integral rail and is a "decock only" (no safety) model ... DA/SA.

Like the Wiki article (link added above ... and here) states, this is a pretty good home defense gun. Not the best currently (they ceased production in 2005) available but it is a solid gun that makes the .40 S&W a pleasant cartridge to shoot. You know you have a solid gun in your hand when you pick it up. Definitely for "man hands."

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Hum.. does it come with any Italian gear...

& please don't tell me you are going to out-source to Joe to do the painting!

That'll cost you extra. (Italian gear) Seriously ... what do you think I do for a living?

As far as the pink paint job ... let's just say if you buy it, you'll have to slide it over your car antenna and take it home that way to make sure it dries before you put it in your safe. You wouldn't want any pink paint all over your safe ... now would you?

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You guys are animals, this is a PUBLIC forum. That girl has a dad somewhere!
    That being said I like the way you guys roll, and I got next. ;)

Yup her daddy is probably...
    vito-corleone.jpg

But not to worry when he comes asking for this "jediagh" character I'll make sure I point him to the "brown" guy from St. John. :laugh:

You Dave already have a girl. If I recall its that french girl pic I posted. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom