Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I was there yesterday I could not find them.
    l-4.png
    ;)

They had them on the events table by the fish tanks.That's the only place I saw them.

Thanks! They it looks like I have some more talking to do at Cabela's on Tuesday. :(:xmad:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Has anyone seen this?
    PREPPERS -

I'll have to check them out when I get up the nerve to go through St. John.

:faint: you just don't learn do you. :D
    Website is very basic and some of the links do not work. Looks like a small mom & pop operation that is getting started.

Or it's a .gov front to take names and numbers of those who buy in bulk and thus put them on the domestic terrorist watch list. :cool:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Melensdad, I thought I read somewhere that you have a Millet DMS on an AR. I can't find it now, but if you do can you bring it to the Meet & Shoot? I've been thinking of putting one on my AR.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad, I thought I read somewhere that you have a Millet DMS on an AR. I can't find it now, but if you do can you bring it to the Meet & Shoot? I've been thinking of putting one on my AR.

I had one of those on one of my 6.5 Grendel ARs. I still have one on my 458 Socom AR15s. Honestly I wasn't planning to bring the 458 Socom.

If you bring your AR, I'll bring my extra Millet DMS with the quick attach mount and let you try it on your rifle. The scope and mount are not for sale, I'm building another AR that will ultimately get that scope/mount. But if you want to try it on your gun you are welcome to it.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I had one of those on one of my 6.5 Grendel ARs. I still have one on my 458 Socom AR15s. Honestly I wasn't planning to bring the 458 Socom.

If you bring your AR, I'll bring my extra Millet DMS with the quick attach mount and let you try it on your rifle. The scope and mount are not for sale, I'm building another AR that will ultimately get that scope/mount. But if you want to try it on your gun you are welcome to it.

That would be great. Thanks!:ingo:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    FYI guys looking for a good red dot.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trophy-TRS-25-1xRed-Riflescope/dp/B00200E0HM]Amazon.com: Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 1xRed Dot Sight Riflescope: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Amazon is running a special on the Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Sight. $49.95 after rebate, that's the best deal on a quality red dot like this on the internet. I just ordered one last night and pray it's here by the meet and shoot. Lots of great reviews on this sight. It's going on my Ruger 22/45.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts