• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Does anyone have a small generator I can borrow? I need to do some work on my parents farm on Sunday and there is no electric available where I will be working. I only need 12-1500 watts. Thanks.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Hey Jedi, where did you get your yellow wagon, and how much did you pay if you don't find that type of question too personal.

I've decided that I need to get something like that for the shoots. I'm sick of making 3 trips to the car coming and 3 more going :D

Amazon.com: Tricam FR110-2 Farm & Ranch 400-Pound Capacity Steel Utility Cart, Green: Patio, Lawn & Garden
    I found this one at Amazon that looks pretty decent, but if yours was bought locally or for substantially less...then that would be a clear winner.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey Jedi, where did you get your yellow wagon, and how much did you pay if you don't find that type of question too personal.

I've decided that I need to get something like that for the shoots. I'm sick of making 3 trips to the car coming and 3 more going :D

Amazon.com: Tricam FR110-2 Farm & Ranch 400-Pound Capacity Steel Utility Cart, Green: Patio, Lawn & Garden
    I found this one at Amazon that looks pretty decent, but if yours was bought locally or for substantially less...then that would be a clear winner.

1) You did not bring any :bacon: to this post so I'm NOT going to answer.
    2) You could have at least brought from
    d0b2_dark_side_apron.jpg

but again you did not so I'm NOT going to answer.
    :laugh:

TriCam Industry makes several models of what they call a "utility cart" under the "Farm & Ranch" brand. They all appear to be the same size wise but are rated for different capacity.

Green = 400 lbs
    Red = 800 lbs
    Yellow = 900 lbs
    http://tricam1.com/products/lawn-and-garden-carts/farm-ranch/
    (Amazon, Ace Hardwares, Menards, Tractor Supply Company)

They also have sell 2 green version under just the TriCam Industry which are a bit bigger size and wheel wise.
    http://tricam1.com/products/lawn-and-garden-carts/tricam-industries/
    (Home Depot, K-mart and Sears which is what Shooting Dave had at the last MEET & SHOOT)

It is regular price $99.99 (yellow version) and $79.99 (green version). Back in JUN Menards had a sale and the yellow version was for $69.99.
    See review here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo_real_world_reviews/153744-review_range_wagon_utility_cart.html

I'm sure know that the "summer season" is over you might find one for sale again.

Also if you get one let me know cause I will have to paint my PINK so "you people" don't copy me anymore.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    Thanks NWI

I've been working up in the region for five weeks now and I'm learning new words and am now qualified to enter some type of death race/road warrior kind of race. As we pulled into church this morning I waited for someone to back out of a space and I commented to the wife "this mother****in' jagov needs to hurry the **** up."

Thanks NWI:)

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I've been working up in the region for five weeks now and I'm learning new words and am now qualified to enter some type of death race/road warrior kind of race. As we pulled into church this morning I waited for someone to back out of a space and I commented to the wife "this mother****in' jagov needs to hurry the **** up."
    You're friggin welcome, now bring us sammiches

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Dude we need to get you some f-hots & p-drink!
    (Flame Hot Chips and Purple Drink) :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Dude we need to get you some f-hots & p-drink!
    (Flame Hot Chips and Purple Drink) :D

Or he can come back south of US 30 where we still speak English and eat normal food like polish sausage, fried chicken and biscuits & gravy with normal drinks like Pepsi.

There is a reason many of us don't venture north of 30. f-hots and p-drink are 2 more of them ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    dhnorris don't listen to our ugly twice removed daddy's 3rd momma baby's 1/3 step-brother! da f00l dont know waz a hi-point! hang w/ da rest of us n u be legit in no time. :laugh:

btw if you need any gun, u just go see uncle mickey under the i-65 bridge. he will hook you up!:n00b::faint:

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana

Hows that church thing working out for you.:rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    lonehossier it's just our southern cousin from SOUTH of 30 that drank too much of his moonshine and is talking crazy to the guest we have in da region!

momma did not beat him enough when he was a kid and thus he has no manners!
    rofl!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh you'r still jealous we have cool cars and name them after civil war generals like the General Lee.

I c u r still drinking that lighting stuff.
    Here is the REAL picture of what melensdad was riding it.
    Amy%2520Callahan%2520No_%25201%2520(The%2520General%2520Lee)%2520S.jpg

North of 30 we have done this to your lovely car.
    GeneralLee4x4_resized.jpg

& for our guest who might have to go into gary we have this one.
    General_Lee_Art_Car_9.jpg

On the few occasions that melensdad does come north of 30 he comes in this.
    General_Lee_Art_Car_22.jpg

to try and fit in with the rest of us ubran-type.

:laugh::laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom