• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I just added one too. Let's see if they let it get posted in publicly. Unfortunately I haven't had enough coffee yet . . . made a couple typos. I post under BobCigar on The Times.

Here is what I wrote:
    Seems to me the Bus Aid needs to buy a holster for his gun. Seems to me that the Bus Aid is one of the few people in the school district to realize that responsible adults should be entrusted with the proper authority. I applaud this man for taking a stand and having the gun to protect the kids from the gangs in E.C. Sadly all too many parents turn a blind eye to the mis-conduct and ill deeds of their children, setting them loose to prey on the weak and expecting the schools to "raise the kids" but that is not possible. My wife is a teacher, I know many others, providing them with a legal way to protect themselves and their classrooms would be the right choice. The bus aid made the right choice, some politician, unfortunately make the right choice an illegal choice.

Read more: E.C. bus aide suspended after alleged gun incident

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    The more they make illegal, the more "creative" people wanting a high will get. Nothing practices "adapt and evolve" better than the drug culture. Are we missing mushrooms and MJ yet?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This is the first time hearing about this stuff. Boy what is next.

Looks like you have been living...
    setenil-spain-city-under-rock-2.jpg

under a rock. :D

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    You can put me down for about 8 ounces of bath salts for the meet and shoot. That should be more than enough for everyone. :ar15:

I know they're bad for you, but it's the only thing that helped me kick my PCP habit. :xmad:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Were any of our NWI INGO ladies carrying in Van Til's in Hessville today(friday)? It looked like a Fobus holster with some type of revolver.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I think you saw Jediagh. He's a dude. But friday is "freak" day for him. Just back away, quietly. He returns to normal for the weekend :popcorn:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hardest I've ever laughed online. I knew it. I got that "Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs" vibe from him.

Buffalo_Bill.jpg

It keeps the conversation relevant to the event or else it gets the hose again!
    :rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think you saw Jediagh. He's a dude. But friday is "freak" day for him. Just back away, quietly. He returns to normal for the weekend :popcorn:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hardest I've ever laughed online. I knew it. I got that "Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs" vibe from him.

Buffalo_Bill.jpg

It keeps the conversation relevant to the event or else it gets the hose again!
    :rofl:

I think you two have just volunteered to hold the competition targets at the next meet & shoot while we run the tournament. :xmad::laugh:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Hey now, Jedi is just getting started on the kink path, cut him a break.

I mean hell, he doesn't even have a Danny Glover pelvis.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom